part-16

Thank you all for your votes and comments.. It gives a lot of encouragement to me......

"What darling?This is our room.We both are married" Rahul said sitting so close to me on bed.I glared at him with mouth wide open.

"Surprise..." came many voices from door side.There stood Rohan,Aryan and Mom.I hope they have not listened our talk.

"Anju you should take care of yourself. See you got high fever" mom said coming inside the room.

"What bbf?you should take care and what are you doing Bhai without looking after my bbf?" Rohan asked.

Rahul eyes are anger now.Oh!!no what if he says something to Rohan in his angry mood.

"He takes care of me a lot Rohan. Don't say anything to my husband. Got it" I said Rohan.I think I am a super lier.I know Rahul never treat me as his wife but I treat him as my husband.

"Di all are worried about you.Take care" Aryan said.

"I haven't got that much high fever.Mom,Rohan and Aryan who informed you about this?You all have come this long to look at me" I asked three of them.

"Mom I have to go.I have an important meeting.Take care of Anjali" he said.

"Take care of yourself darling" Rahul said kissing my cheek and left. This man I think all upcoming actors should come to Rahul for training.

"Amma informed us Anjali so we are here.How could I leave my daughter in this condition?" Mom said.I hugged her and cried.What I thought is correct Rahul never cares for me so it is Amma who informed them.

"I miss u all" I cried.

"We all miss u" Rohan said.

"Aryan how are you studying?" I asked him.

"Di stop acting like a mom" Aryan said.

We all laughed. I really miss all of them.Everyone from Rahul's family loves me a lot except him.

Amma has left to her village as one of her relatives is not feeling well.Mom,Rohan and Aryan stayed for two days.Rahul has not come to home in these two days.Whenever mom called him he used to say he has some work.

On evening that is after three of them left to Delhi,I am preparing dinner.

"If you want leave for extra two days you can take it" Rahul said entering to kitchen.

"No thank you.I am fine.I will join tomorrow" I said.Is he caring for me?When did he come to home?He not even pressed the calling bell.offo budhu he has entrance card with him.

"You can stay if you are not alright.I don't want your fever to spread all the staff.If this happened all may ask for leave.It may cause me a loss" Rahul said.

What in world a husband says to his wife?I am boiling in anger.He turned back to go to his room.I took an apple  from the fruits basket and throw it on his direction.But he caught it from back.He has eyes at backside also.

He is coming to me.I want to run.If he caught me I know he won't leave me.

"Try something better next time.Do you want to get punished again and again" Rahul said walking towards me.

I started moving away from him but he held my wrist.

"Oh..I.." I said.

"If you want a kiss you can ask me directly.It won't make me anger instead of throwing an apple" he smirked.

My face turned red by his words.It is like butterflies are running in my abdomen.

"What darling? You are not at all speaking" he asked again.