Yukimura Seiichi x Reader - Wildest Dreams

A/N- So guys I decided to do Yukimura because his one shot wasn't a x reader. I really don't own anything in this fic. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being famous had its ups and downs. It was something hard to maintain and it had its privileges. But a thing you should never do was fall in love with your co-star. You were a very popular actress. You were partnered with Yukimura Seiichi, world's sexiest man alive, to do a movie.

Women would kill to be with this man. He had the looks, the body and the brains. You two made the perfect match. But the one mistake that was made is that you two were in an affair. He had a wife, and even he knew that. But you loved him dearly.

He said, "Let's get out of this town,
Drive out of the city, away from the crowds."
I thought heaven can't help me now.
Nothing lasts forever, but this is gonna take me down

He's so tall and handsome as hell
He's so bad but he does it so well
I can see the end as it begins
My one condition is

As the movie shooting progressed, you started falling for him more. Every time you got your makeup done, you would stare at him. He would look at you with a smile. No one knew about this secret affair. And it would remain a total secret.

Say you'll remember me
Standing in a nice dress,
Staring at the sunset, babe
Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again
Even if it's just in your
Wildest dreams, ah-ha ohh,

Your on screen make out scenes seemed real. The chemistry was real. Everyone though it was amazing. One day when the 2 of you were off from work, you lay side by side. His clothes all across your room and his hands in your hair. You sighed.

I said, "No one has to know what we do, "
His hands are in my hair, his clothes are in my room
And his voice is a familiar sound,
Nothing lasts forever but this is getting good now

He's so tall and handsome as hell
He's so bad but he does it so well
And when we've had our very last kiss
My last request it is

"How long is this gonna go on for?" You say

"Just give it some time. I'm sure we'll get through it." He breathed

"Hm......" You kissed him one last time before departing.

The two of you got into a huge fight one day during the shoot. You didn't even want to look at him, but eventually you couldn't take it. He kissed you and you weren't angry anymore. You guys rode a air pilot and zoomed through the sky laughing, as you held his hand.

The 2 of you kept seeing each other as much as possible. The movie had finally finished and the both of you were ready to part ways. He kissed you goodbye one last time as tears fell from your cheeks.

You see me in hindsight
Tangled up with you all night
Burning it down
Someday when you leave me
I bet these memories
Follow you around

Say you'll remember me
Standing in a nice dress,
Staring at the sunset, babe
Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again
Even if it's just pretend

It was finally the premiere of the movie and you got out of your limo, in a nice dress . You waved to to a ton of fans, as the cameras flash around you. You got to the front of the theater and saw Yukimura with his wife. She held his hand and kissed him. You instantly became sad, and he looked at you, depressed as well.

The movie was playing and you kept looking at him. Memories of the two of you filled your head and tears streamed down. You ran out the theater, getting into your car.

Yukimura ran after you. You watched him chase after you through the rear mirror. You couldn't compete against his wife. You were his mistress , nothing else . Tears stream down your eyes and watched him through the mirror.

Say you'll remember me
Standing in a nice dress,
Staring at the sunset, babe
Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again
Even if it's just in your (just pretend, just pretend)
Wildest dreams, ah-ha ohh
In your wildest dreams, ah-ha ohh
(Even if it's just in your wildest dreams) ah-ha
In your wildest dreams, ah-ha.

'I always love you, even if it's just in our Wildest Dreams '

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please remember to vote, comment, share!