Hiyoshi Wakashi x Reader - Song For You

A/N- Ah, this sucks so bad and all these song fics. Gomen. Anyways, I decided to publish this because later I'm going out with my family and some family friends so I won't be home till late. Anyways , I hope you enjoyed it.

♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚♚

Hiyoshi wasn't the kind of guy to sing or dance. But what you saw had shocked you. There he was, with Choutaro and Shishido. Dancing along with a song you were quite familiar with.

What in the world were they doing ? There dance steps were so in sync.

"Guys, thanks for helping me! I know (Name) will love this!" Hiyoshi exclaimed.

Hm? Me?

Time skip

Everyone was gathered at the auditorium. No one knew why, but the headmaster said it was urgent. Out on the stage, came out Hiyoshi, Choutaro, and Shishido.

"This song is dedicated to the wonderful (Name)!" Hiyoshi snaps his fingers and music starts as he sings.

'Waking up for another day and I'm feeling so insaaane. Cause ever since I saw your face, I got it tattooed on my braiiin.'

Shishido started singing. 'Did you know that you came and got me like this, cause I know your the one I wanna be with.'

'Gotta know I'd do anything to get you to notice me-e-e.'

They all start dancing in perfect symmetry.

'What i got to do to get you in my life, I can be your bad boy, or baby I can be nice. I will give you all the stars, if you give me the night , like eh, eh eh, eh.'

'There's a million pretty girls all over us, they got nothing on you! Been all around the world and no one gets me like the way you do! Baby I thought that you should know! None of these words are even close. Another million girls are all over us you know, nothing like you!"

They pointed to you to come to stage.

"You know the rap part! Come sing it!" Hiyoshi says

You follow them and get on stage.

'One in a million, so baby what are the odds? A million miles away , but I know that this is my song. You know you got the right girl with right muscles. Keep you reeled in but won't knock the hussle. I want you to want me, no I don't want be wondering. If you wanna be with me, you and the sky's get thundering, I still want my heart fluttering every day without a shadow, without a doubt baby all you gotta say!'

The 4 of you keep singing and ending the song.

"This songs for you -u-u!"

Hiyoshi suddenly kissed you.

"Hiyoshi-san?" You blushed

"That song is for you. Will you be mine?"

"Yes."

'There's a million pretty girls all over us, they got nothing on you. Been all around the world and no one gets me like you do. Baby I though that you should know, none of the words are even close, another million girls are all over us you know, this songs for you!'

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づヽ(*'з`*)ノ~(^з^)-♡(○゜ε^○)