Shiraishi Kuranosuke x Reader - New Life

Dealing with stress and anxiety was not your thing. Studying none stop and not having a single time to have fun, that's how your life was. Your parents wanted you to be at the top of your class, and you were. High marks, scholarships, good universities, and a high paying job. That was your life, something your parents dreamed of.

Your older brother was also pushed to this, but he couldn't take it and left the house. So now, your parents wanted the same thing for you. As you sat there studying, blood dripped down your nose. You quickly wiped it off and stared at the book in front of you. Tears fell down rapidly, this wasn't what you wanted, and you had no choice.

At school, no one approached you. You were always by yourself. You envied all the girls, listening to their conversations about going to the mall, going to mixers, and hanging out with their boyfriends. Something you have never done and people have said a few things about you too. But you always ignored them, that's what you've always done.

You looked out the window to we the tennis team. You enjoyed Tennis, always watching them from here. Your eye was always on Shiraishi Kuranosuke. He was the Tennis club captain in middle school and you knew him from Shitenhouji. You always wanted to play Tennis​, but since you had a lot of studying to do, you never did.

After class ended, you left the classroom to go eat lunch outside. Sitting on a bench outside the Tennis courts, you opened your bento and began to eat. You watched them play Tennis and it was beautiful, you were honestly in love. After finishing, you decided to go back to the classroom. As you stood up, you felt light headed. Everything was moving in circles and blood dropped from your nose.

"Dammit." You held your throbbing head and blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shiraishi and his teammates just finished playing and were heading back to class when they saw a girl laying on the ground. "Who's that and why is she on the ground?" Shiraishi immediately noticed you and ran over. "(L/N)-san? She's bleeding from her nose!" He said, picking her up.

He took you to the infirmary and the nurse checked you. "She's fine, just over stressed. Once she wakes up, tell her to take this and she should be okay." She says and he nods. He watched her sleeping face amd noticed how beautiful she was. He had always noticed her back in middle school.

He was glad they were at the same school, but he realized how hard she is on herself. He saw you flutter your eyes open. You held your head and sat up. "Where am I." You groaned. "(L/N)-san, are you okay?" You saw him and blushed. "Oh, Shiraishi-kun. Did you bring me here? What happened?"

"You passed out due to stress. The nurse said to take this, you'll feel better." He hands you a pill and a glass of water. You take the pill and thank him. "Ne, why do you study so much? Shouldn't you be doing other things, like hanging out with friends and stuff. Aren't you a girl, do you have any friends?" He asked.

You shook your head. "Since my brother ran away and didn't want this, they burdened me with it. I have no choice but to do this." Shiraishi shook his head and placed his hand on yours. "That's your choice, your going to ruin your life. At this point, your never going to get married." He smiled and you laughed. This was a rare sight. "Thank you, Shiraishi-kun, I feel better."

He then suddenly leaned in and kissed you. "I want to be the one to marry you." You blushed and nod your head.

*Five years later.*

You had finally convinced your parents to let go of their dream and they stopped forcing you. You almost died and they realized they didn't want to loose another child. You got married to Shiraishi and got your parents approval. And then you gave birth to twins, a boy and a girl. "Kuranosuke, can you watch Akane and Aoi while I go grocery shopping?"

The twins were only one year olds and they were quite  mischievous​. "But (Y/N), you know they're a bit wild. Can't you take them with you, please? Plus I have a ton of work to do." You sighed and grabbed a hold of Aoi. I'll take the naughty one, okay. Watch Akane, okay?" He gave in and sighed. "Fine, only because it's my little princess."

You got Aoi dressed and smiled at him. He looked so cute, just like his father. You watched your husband and daughter play, you were glad he was there for you. He changed you for the better. A new life was what you needed.

**************

There's like 20 days of school left and I have an essay due Friday and I'm freaking out omg. But I'm going to try to update . Summer is going to be busy for me, so I'm sorry if I put out late updates. Love you all.