Ryoga Echizen x Reader - Best Friends Brother

He was all you thought about. He was on your mind twenty four seven and you couldn't help him. He was older than you by a couple years; but that didn't stop you from loving him but that was something you kept to yourself. No one knew about your first love, not even Ryoga's little brother; who was your best friend. Ryoma was your best friend from childhood and hence you fell in love with his older brother.

You haven't seen Ryoga in a long time since he moved away and was not living in Japan. You were currently in high school; still attending the same school was Ryoma. Every day you prayed to see him again. He lives in America and barely comes to visit his family. Before you knew it, you had just entered high school. You were still in the same school as Ryoma and were close friends with him.

One day, you decided to go over to Ryoma's house for dinner. After a long day of practice, he was tired. His parents weren't home so you guys were alone. Since you knew how to cook, you made a meal big enough for ten people. Ryoma didn't talk and silently enjoyed the food you made him. After you both were done, he suggested you guys place games. You beat him in every round and he continued to play, hoping to beat you.

Just then, you both heard rustling in the kitchen. Jumping up silently, you hid behind Ryoma. There was probably a burglar out there. "What should we do?" You whispered and he kept you quiet, grabbing a weapon nearby.

"Just stay close to me. Keep your phone on you, just in case we need to call the police." He whispered back. You two quietly left the room and peered out to the room. The kitchen lights were turned on and there were shoes at the front of the entrance. You both looked at each other curiously. You both walked closer to the kitchen to see a figure. He was eating the leftover food.

Ryoma recognized the person. "Nii-san?" He called out and the person turned around. It was his older brother Ryoga. 

"Ryoma! It's been so long!" He walked up to his younger brother and hugged him. "Oh and you must be (Y/N)-chan! I see your still hanging around my brother." He laughed and sat down on the living room couch.

You went stiff. Ryoga of all people is here? Wasn't he in America? Your childhood crush is standing right in front of you and he got hotter. Is it a sin to be this handsome?

"What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in America?"  Ryoma asks.

"I'm here on a vacation little brother, I'll be leaving in a month or so." He lays back and rests. Ryoma sighs and turns around. "Mom and dad won't be back till tomorrow, so make yourself at home. Come on (Y/N), let's go back to my room." You nod and follow him, your eyes not leaving Ryoga's body.  You decided to stay the night and your parents didn't seem to mind. You stayed in the extra guest bedroom as Ryoga slept on the couch. 

From there, you would always stop by Ryoma's house to see Ryoga. You came often and no one seemed to mind. Ryoga kept asking if the two of you were dating but those questions were all denied. Ryoma explained how you two were just good friends. You got closer to Ryoga as well; sometimes he joined in on the fun and the two of you grew closer, or that's what you thought. 

You came over one day, going to finally confess to him. You ran up to the guest room where he was sleeping and peeked in to see if he was there. What you saw broke your heart; Ryoga with another girl. They were laughing and having fun and you kept watching them. You saw her kiss him and she kissed back. You quietly stepped back as tears fell from your eyes. You walked backwards and bumped into Ryoma. "(Y/N), what happened? Are you okay?" He says as he watched your tears fall. 

You shook your head but he took you into your room and made you slowly explain. Once he heard the story, he sighed and comforted you. "It's okay, It's going to be okay." After that, you never say Ryoga ever again. 

  'Cause he's such a dream

YeahAnd you know what I meanIf you weren't related... my best friend's brother'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Voila! So the last one shot of this book! I know it's sad that I am ending this but I get very busy and I don't want to leave this not completed. There will be a special note after this and the book will be don! See you in the last chapter~!