Jackal Kuwahara x Reader - OTP

A/N- Sorry for the late update! Anyways, this book is going to end after 2 more one shots and thank you all! I will terribly miss you! Alright then, on to the show!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were such a fujoshi and everyone knew it. Even if you were a popular person in school, everyone loved your foolishness and craziness about Yaoi. You went to an all girls school and it wasn't as popular there. But you still loved it. Another thing that you loved was your boyfriend, Jackal Kuwahara. He went to a private school, which was across the street from your school. He always waits for you at the corner and is such a gentleman.

With him was his best friend Bunta. He was always with Jack. He was also a very nice guy, but your crazy mind though something else. You couldn't help but ship Bunta and Jack together. Even if he was your boyfriend, they looked cute together. You would mind breaking up with him to be with Bunta. They looked perfect together. Haha just kidding, but for real though!

You would take pics and send them to your friends. You would be like "omg, OTP!!" And your friends would laugh. It was not a habit, it was your daily life.

It was a normal day and you were walking home with Bunta and Jackal. You were all walking when Jack's phone buzzed. He unlocks his phone and sees that you tagged him in a photo. It was a photo of him and Bunta walking side by side.

It was captioned 'OTP af ❤'

"(Y/N)? What's OTP?" He asked

"Uh.....it means....One True Pair.." You shyly look away.

"Oh god, really (Y/N)? Not this Yaoi stuff again. " He shook his head

"But it is true! You two make a great couple!" You giggled

"I'm sorry (Y/N)-Chan, I don't swing that way." Bunta says, politely smiling.

"And besides, who needs a guy when I have such a cute girlfriend~?" He wrapped his arm around your shoulder and walked farther. Bunta went his separate way and the two of you walked home.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yes?"

"Can we be OTP instead?"

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I'm not a guy."

"What?"

"Should I become transgender? We can be gay together!"

"Tell me why I'm dating you?"

"Because you love me!" You glomp him. 

"I hate this.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i hate school.