Yanagi Renji x Reader - Twins

Breathing as normal as you can, you scream at the top of your lungs. Your husband held your hand, calming you down. Your legs were spread out and a doctor was in between them. She looked up at you, smiling. "Alright, just give me one last push! He's almost there!"

Yes, you were having a baby. You were at the hospital all day with the contraptions. Your husband, Yanagi Renji was with you all day and was trying his best to be supportive. You both have been trying forever to have a child and the day was finally here.

After doing the best you could, the baby was out of you. You panted and Yanagi kissed your forehead. "You did good dear, you did good." The nurses took to go clean the baby up. The nurse looks at you two.

"Alright, the other one should be coming out soon."

"Wait, what? Another one?" You say and Yanagi is surprised as well. The doctor's didn't say anything about this. "Yes, there's another baby coming along. Oh here she comes." Suddenly there's a pain and your holding onto the bed sheets. Yanagi grabs your hand and is whispering sweet nothing in your ear.

You let out a big scream and then there's a crying sound. The nurses take the baby's right away and you pass out from exhaustion.

~~~~~~~~

When you woke up , your husband was at your side, already holding the babies . He smiled at you and extended one of the babies over to you. You took the girl into your hands and smiled, tears rolling down.

"Can you believe we just had twins? It's still shocking."

"I know, I still can't believe it. We asked for one and got two."

"What should be name them?"

"Mirai and Yuta." He said and you instantly nod. "That's perfect for them, Renji I'm so happy."

"Me too, I only though the percentage of us having a baby was fifty percent, but I guess it was a hundred." He went on and on about his data knowledge, that's what made you fall in love with him.

You weren't fond of him in middle school, but after a while you fell for him and things just went on. All the memories; good and bad; they're were all precious. And before you knew it, you both were married.

After moving into a lovely home, you both tried very hard to start a family since you were sick all the time. And now you were both blessed with two healthy babies. When you were discharged, both of you decided to go surprise your friends.

When you both got home, your friends were already there. They were surprised to see twins. "Wah, twins!" Bunta shouted as he and Niou pranced around the babies. Everyone got a chance to hold them, there was decorations all around the living room and a cake was placed as well.

"Wow, you guys didn't need to do this."

"It was no trouble, you two are middle school sweethearts. I'm glad you guys are happy." Yukimura pats Yanagi and yours back and gives you both a hug. Sanada is also congratulating you both, it really was a happy day.

After everyone left, you look at the babies. They were soundly asleep as your husband and cleaned up the house. He joined your side and stared at them too with a smile. "I really can't believe we made these two squishy babies." You giggled and Yanagi wrapped an arm around your waist.

"Me neither." He kissed you and you kissed back, his grip tighter on you. You smiled at him, hugging him tightly. "Are you tired?" He said as you buried your face in his neck. "Yes, let's go to bed."

After setting the babies in the nursery, both of you settled into bed. Cuddling together, embracing each other's warmth, you were about to fall sleep when you heard your husband mutter something.

"What's the percentage of having another kid?"

You glared at him. "I just popped out two babies and you're already thinking of another one?"

"I just want to have so many with you." He pulled you closer to him and you sigh. "Can we at least wait till they are a bit older?" He nods and you both eventually fall asleep.

Man twins are going to be such a handful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am trying to put up a lot of chapters up since school is over. I'll be graduating in a couple days and I wrote this one to make up for the last one.