Yukimura Seiichi x Reader - Guilty

Hey guys, I'm having fun editing these, hope you enjoy what I've done with them ❤️

*****************

You always felt guilty for breaking up with Yukimura Seiichi. He was the embodiment of a beautiful man and he was the love of your life. If you could turn back time, you would run back to him. While you sat in a bar, you reminisced about how fast your relationship progressed.

~~~~~~~

It was my second year in middle school. I was allowed to become the manager of the Rikkai-Dai tennis club. The current manager was in his third year and wanted someone to be the successor. She did the planning and harder tasks and I did the more hands-on tasks and followed her around like an assistant.

I made sure to always take notes of what she was doing and how the boys played. That was until I laid my eyes on Yukimura Seiichi. He was such an amazing player and his teammates were proud of him.

I never really talked to him much, but when I was introduced to the team, he was very sweet to me. Every time he spots me, he smiles and my heart melts. Every time I passed around towels, our hands would touch. I'm pretty sure his teammates were making fun of us.

Towards the end of my second year, he suddenly asked me out. I was shocked but I decided to go along for the ride. We had an amazing time and decided to go on multiple dates. This caused me to look forward to seeing him during practice.

Our first kiss was amazing. Sparks instantly flew and I knew that he was the one for me. We started dating at the beginning of our third year and we instantly became the school's "it" couple. Everyone envied us but realized how good we looked together.

I eventually took over the official manager position and did the harder tasks that Senpai used to do before she left. I decided to recruit some assistants so they could take over once I graduated; it was like a tradition.

Seiichi and I decided to wait to get more intimate. We were young but when we both entered our second year of high school, we made that decision. We had our ups and downs, but one decision had broken us up for good.

We broke up mutually after graduating high school, but I was devastated. No matter how much I tried to forget him, it was inevitable. I heard from his friends that he started seeing someone new and that hit me the most.

Then I started thinking, what middle school lovers end up together? First loves don't end up together. I spent the past couple of years being miserable. At the same time, I felt guilty for ending things. We both took it pretty well, but sometimes I found myself crying. How did I let such an amazing man get away from me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After leaving the bar, your friend decided to leave you and you both went your own ways.  After walking for a couple of minutes, you came across a cliff that overlooked the town. It was your favorite spot in the whole world.

What you saw next confused you. A man was standing there with slightly long hair. Why was he here? Only you knew about this place, the only other person who knew about this place was-

Yukimura.

"Uhm, excuse me. This is my favorite spot."

The man turned around and you gasped. It was really him. After all these years, he looked breathtaking.

"(Y/N)?"

"Sei-kun?"

"It's been a while eh?"

"Yeah, what're you doing here?"

"I suddenly thought of you after all these years. I thought I would come here and run into you, guess my intuition was right."

"Ah, I was also thinking of the same thing as well."

You decided to walk closer to him and stare out at the view of the city.

"Did we make a mistake, breaking up?"

"I'm not sure. It's been five years, was it not enough?"

"(Y/N), it's not your fault. So don't feel guilty."

"I'm not sure. It's been eating me up like crazy all these years. Of course, I feel guilty."

You looked at him and took in all the features on his face. It still had the same features and expressions from middle school. Those days were when you loved him the most.

You took a deep breath and hugged him. He felt a little hesitant but hugged you back, pressing his face against your neck, like he always used to do. 

"I missed you so much." 

You could feel the hot tears rolling down your cheeks. You loved him before and you still loved him. 

"I'm never going to let you go, ever again." 

"And this time, I won't feel guilty at all." 

"You got that right." He let go and quickly kissed you. 

"You don't have a boyfriend right?"

"No, of course not."

"Great, but even if you did, I would steal you away." 

"Sei-kun!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATED!