Mizuki Hajime x Reader - Jealous

A/N- So this book is coming to an end very soon, which is sad because this book is really popular. I really didn't expect this book to get so popular. Thank you all. But anyways this is another songfic, what's up with me and songfics. Alright then, enjoy and don't forget to vote!

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

You were one of the prettiest girl in school. Everyone wanted you. There wasn't a single guy out there who wouldn't be at your feet 24/7. But what made others think as to why you were with a guy like Mizuki. He wasn't very possessive. Even though a lot of guys flirted with you, he wouldn't do anything.

Sometimes it made you think if he never cared for you. But you were wrong, he did care. He was so obsessed about you to a point he might go crazy. The reason why he never showed that side of himself because he didn't want to scare you. He showed no one this side of him. Not even to his team mates.

One day when the 2 of you were talking a walk around town. You both bumped into Sengoku. Everyone knows that Sengoku was the flirty type. He had tried many times to get with you, but Mizuki stopped him many times . When it came to Sengoku , Mizuki got serious. And that meant business.

"Ah~(Y/N)-chan! So glad to see you here!"

"Oh, hello Sengoku." You smiled

Mizuki glared at him and he backed away.

"Ah, gomenasai (Y/N)-chan! I have to go! Bye!"

Sengoku ran away and Mizuki laughed.

"What's wrong with you, Mizuki?"

"What are you talking about?" He tilted his head.

"Why don't you ever get jealous ? Boys are all over me, yet you don't seem to do anything." You crossed your hands together.

"Do you want me to be jealous?"

"Yes! Get mad! Get all possessive and hold me tight!"

"Oh? Your really asking for it......"

"Eh? What do you mean?"

"I've been holding back all my jealousy, anger, and all that! I haven't show you my true side. I could kill for you."

"Mizuki, your really starting to scare me."

"Then don't ever ask me if I ever get jealous. I don't ever want you to see my other side." He wrapped an arm around your waist. "But, I can hold you tight..." He smirked and licked the side of your ear.

[

Cue the BTS jokes. Anyone? No? Alright]

"Mizuki! Not here..." You whispered.

"Fine, but I can't wait to ravish you tonight. "

"Mizuki! You pervert!" You blushed hard and hit his head.

"Let's go, Milady " He laughed.

​​​I turn my chin music up
​And I'm puffing my chest
​I'm getting ready to face you
​You can call me obsessed
​It's not your fault that they hover
​I mean no disrespect
​It's my right to be hellish
​I still get jealous
​'Cause you're too sexy, beautiful
​And everybody wants a taste
​That's why (that's why)
​I still get jealous

♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔♔

I have another Atobe x reader and another Bunta x reader in one of my old books. It'll be transferred here.