Fuji Shusuke x Reader - Ocean

A/N- Hey friends so I decided to re-write some of these old chapters because I have nothing better to do. I also don't feel like making a new book and since I wrote these a long time ago, they were so bad. I hope you all like the new ones ❤️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You always got lost in his eyes. They were as blue as the ocean and you loved that. Even though he barely opened his eyes, the times that he did, it was amazing.

He often complimented your eyes, but you didn't think they were as pretty as his. Fuji Shusuke was your long-time boyfriend. The two of you were very serious. You loved everything about him, mostly his eyes.

You joined him and became the manager of the tennis team. You enjoyed watching him play tennis, he seemed genuinely happy playing with his teammates. You did worry at times because of his injuries but you both got through it.

Currently, you are at a training camp with the team and the other first-year managers. While everyone was practicing, you gathered up towels and water bottles to pass around. You handed them to the first years grabbed a clipboard and wrote down statistics and information when they played.

You tried to also plan schedules with the coach and organize matches with other schools. When you did your rounds, your eyes happened to come across Fuji Shusuke; your boyfriend. He looked amazing jumping around and hitting the balls.

You got distracted when you saw him open his eyes. Those eyes of his were your weakness. After winning a set, his eyes found out watching him.

"(Y/N), how long have you been standing there?"

"Not too long, how is practicing coming along?"

"Good, are you going to make food for everyone?"

"Oh! Thanks for reminding me, yes I am."

"Alright, I'll see you later. Good luck."

When you went inside the kitchen, you saw the freshman beginning to start dinner. You stepped in and helped them, as they didn't seem to know what they were doing.

"Wah- (y/n)-senpai that looks good!"

"Yay, senpai cooking is the best!"

Once dinner was set, the boys all rolled in and began to dig in.

"Who made all this food? It looks delicious!" Momo shouted.

"(Y/N)-senpai did! Isn't she the best?" Tomoka yelled and everyone started gathering around you, thanking you for the food. You felt embarrassed a little and excused yourself.

After freshening, you find an open spot next to your boyfriend. "Hey, love."

"Hey, the food is good.  I'm proud of you (y/n)."

"Thanks, hey do you wanna go rest by the beach after this?"

"Alright, we can go view the stars." After dinner ended, everyone went to rest and went their separate ways. You decided to grab a blanket and met Fuji out front of the cabins.

You both went down to the beach, lay the towel down, and sat down. The stars looked beautiful and the constant crashing on the waves in the ocean were all peaceful. You both cuddled up and just lay there in peace.

"Ne, Shu-kun?"

"What's up?"

"I love your eyes. They remind me of the ocean."

"Really?"

"Yeah, that's what I love the most about you."

"You're silly you know that?"

"Yeah, and you're lucky to have me."

"You're not wrong there."

*****************

UPDATED!