2- Beauty Is Pain

Taurus hunched over the toilet, her stomach heaving one last time before she slumped to the floor.
"Ugh..." Taurus' throat burned and she felt terrible. I hate doing this but... She remembered the kids at school, and tears began to trickle down her face.
You'll never be like your sister!
She's much prettier than you...
Taurus curled into a ball, sobs racking her body as she tried to banish the horrible memories. But you know they're right. The worst thing was, Virgo had no idea. The poor girl wasn't aware of the sick rumors about her sister, because they knew she would show no mercy if she did.
A muffled knock on the door.
"Taur? You alright?" The door opened moments later, and Capricorn, Taurus' older brother, stepped in. Seeing her shivering on the floor, he took her in his arms and held her. "Don't cry sis! Please, breathe for me." Taurus inhaled sharply, and let out a shuddering breath. Cap pulled back, his hands on her shoulders. He scanned her face, sorrow clouding his emerald eyes.
"Have you been...?" Taurus sighed in defeated and gave a feeble nod. She wasn't strong enough to protest, and Cap knew that. He lifted her up and carried her to her bed. Setting her down gently, Capricorn pulled the covers over her, turned off the lights, and closed the door before Taurus fell asleep.

Taurus' eyes fluttered open. Watery sunlight streamed through the windows, casting a pale glow over the room. Taurus sat up, stretching out her limbs then flinching back as her stomach was pierced with a sharp pain. Right... She needed to have something.
Hmm... Taurus sauntered over to her closet. She plucked out a comfortable blouse and pleated skirt, as well as a small scarf to hold her hair up,  Quickly dressing and styling her hair, Taurus speed walked out of the room and down the stairs. The aroma of toast wafted up from the kitchen, and Taurus smiled at the memories of happy breakfasts with her family. Though they wouldn't admit it, Taurus' siblings were excellent cooks. They had to be, since their parents were often away on business trips.
"Glad to see you're awake!" Virgo smiled at Taurus, peeking out from her book she was always buried in. She unconsciously adjusted her glasses and continued to read.
"What's it this time?" Virgo just turned the cover to Taurus, not bothering to speak. It read; The School For Good and Evil. "Again?" Virgo shrugged nonchalantly.
"What? It's a good book!" Taurus rolled her eyes. She liked reading, sure, but there were other things she enjoyed. Taurus glanced at Capricorn, clearly noting the smirk on his face as he raised an eyebrow. She glared at him and he laughed, turning back to the task at hand.
"Thanks for cooking, Cap." He grinned. Without turning away from the kitchen counter, he replied blatantly.
"You were asleep. Besides, Virgo couldn't be stuffed to do it this morning!" They all laughed. "Too caught up in her own little world, I suppose."
"Hey!" Virgo playfully pouted at him.
"It's true, you know!" Capricorn ruffled his youngest sister's hair, now plating the food. She smacked his hand away, frowning.
"Great, now I have to fix it! Thanks a lot, Cap!" Virgo put down her book and trudged up the stairs to her room.
"You're welcome!" He called, knowing full well she wasn't paying attention. Taurus was now plagued by a fit of giggles. He gave her a look, then sat down to eat. After a few minutes of silent chewing, he asked.
"Are you going to get help?"
"For what?" Taurus fidgeted in her seat. Shoot! I remember...
"You know what, Taur! Are you?"
"I don't know... I'm afraid that-" she stopped mid sentence. Afraid of what? Who? Them. I'm afraid they'll be worse to me! Capricorn looked at her worryingly, then got up from his seat and walked to her. He put his hands on her shoulders, turning her to look at him.
"I won't let them, I will never let them hurt you like that! You need the help, and if they get in the way of that..." his expression was dark, "So be it." His face melted back into a worried look. He hugged Taurus quickly, then sat back down.
Virgo appeared on the stairs, looking flustered. "We've got ten minutes before school! Come on!"