Chapter IV: Dreams And Reality

《A/n: Caught up on the upcoming updates and the new killer/survivor... I can't say I'm not excited to have the Clown and Kate pop up in one of the upcoming chapters :^) 》

You let out breathless giggles quietly, hiding behind the corner with a hand pressed to your mouth. The other one occupied by a-

"Boo!"

You jumped, gasping while your blonde friend began laughing. You pouted your lips, "Mikey." You spelt out in sign language. The boy grinned down at you and picked you up under your arms. "Down." You pointed down, trying not to break into a laugh.

He hummed, complying and grabbing the lollipop from your hand that you had stolen from him. His eyes looked to you for a moment before it flicked back to the lollipop, as though he was considering.

The blonde sighed, before passing to you.

Your eyes lit up and took the lollipop from his hands, looking to him with a grin. "Thanks." You mouthed, to which he played it off with the roll of his eyes. Though you caught the smile on his face.

"You're welcome, lollipop." He teased, making you blush in embarrassment. You turned away, pulling the plastic off the lollipop and put it into your mouth.

•▪°○°▪•

You jolted awake, looking around for a moment. It's just a dream, you thought, slightly annoyed your mind decided to give you a flashback of the past.

You tossed your blanket aside, getting out of bed with heavy shoulders.

Your eyes glanced at the old photo of you and Michael, then looked away a second later. Dwelling on the past right now wasn't on your checklist, you could save that for another time.

You had to finish a commission for a buyer, the painting was almost done and you didn't want to wait last minute. As you had learned the hard way from annoyed looks and irritated words.

You walked downstairs, turning directions to the kitchen. Keith hasn't woken up yet, so you grabbed a bowl, spoon, and cereal.

You hopped down on the couch, reaching and grabbing the remote before turning the television on.

Your eyes gazed at the screen as you flicked through channels. Boring, boring... not scary, boring... why is she doing that? ... Your mind ran as though flipped through each channel. You stopped at the so well known Scream 3 movie. Despite not thinking horror movies were scary, you liked the plot twists this franchise held.

You ate your cereal while you watched the movie. 

Keith walked downstairs half an hour later, and you were nearing the end of the movie.

"What's up?" He said, jumping down on the couch next to you.

You pointed to the t.v and he let out an, "ooh." You nod and placed your- now empty- cereal bowl down on the coffee table. You'd wash it after the movie is done. "Always forgot you had a knack for these movies."

You nodded again, watching intently. "I like it."

He hummed in agreement, watching the rest of the movie with you.

•▪°○°▪•

You sighed, mentally exhausted yet proud that you finished the artwork. You placed your brush down after rinsing away the paint on its bristles.

You washed your hands at the sink in the next room, before going over to your room. Upon entering you turned to the desk, grabbing your laptop and entering your password.