Chapter VII: Old Memories

《A/n: here's that chapter with progress lmao 》

You stayed awake as long as you could that night.

But in the end, you lost to sleep.

The night was darker this time. In front of you was the entrance to a, hospital? No it's different, you heard  screaming, and static from inside.

For once you tried to remember what Feng did, fix generators and stay away from the killer hunting them (including you.)

You didn't know where you were going, you never knew where you were going in these dreams.

You walked down the shadowed halls in hopes of running into another survivor.

You heard the sounds of a generator, and you immediately went to find an entrance to the room.

You gasp, Claudette's form turned to look at you.

"(Y/n)?"

"Claudette!" You mouthed, running to hug her.

She accepted your embrace, squeezing you before placing hands on your shoulder to look at you. "We have to be quiet alright? I don't know which killer was put into the game with us."

You pressed your lips into a thin line, there are more killers then.

"Come crouch down with me, I'll tell you how to fix the generators and I'll explain what I can." She glanced at you, giving you the instructions on how to repair them.

You learned quickly, getting the hang of twisting and turning knobs, and connecting wires. Claudette spoke over the sounds of the generator, explaining to you that this was the Treatment Theater. The place where a killer called the "Doctor" originates from. She also said Feng Min entered this world along with the Doctor.

She explained the sacrifice, the five generators needed to power the two gates. The powers and abilities the killers hold to stop them.

For awhile you just listened, helping with what you could on the generator until you had to ask.

Tapping on her shoulder, she stopped her hands to focus on you. Nervously, you turned around to show her your scars.

"Is that... from the Cannibal?" She guessed, and you nodded as you crouched back down. "Oh (Y/n)... you can still go to the real world can't you? Is that where you disappear to?"

All you did was nod, because in some way, she was completely right. You returned to the "waking world".

She sent you a sympathetic look, and began to explain; "when we are first hit by the weapon of each killer, there's a scar left in it's place. A sort of reminder to us that we have encountered them... it's only the first time though. I'm sorry, you must've been really shocked, huh?"

You nod again because you have nothing else to "say" in its place. You needed to take this information in.

That's when a scream erupted and echoed through the halls and into your ears.

Your eyes looked to Claudette's brown ones. She kept her eyes on the gen this time, "we'll rescue them after we finish this. It's almost done." You hesitated by her words, what sort of reason is that!?

After experiencing the pain of being hooked on your first "trail" here, like hell you'd want someone else to go through it!

As you stood, one of Claudette's hands shot to your wrist.

"Don't." She said sternly, and another scream echoed.

You shook your head, trying to free your hand from her grip.