Q&A and New Prizes! (PLEASE READ)

This is where I'm going to put the commonly asked questions just so that I don't have to answer them all over and over again, and so that all of you can know the answers!

When is the deadline for entries? As of right now, I'm not sure. I'd like to have all of the stories by early-mid September to start judging, but if a category is full before then, I will start judging. 

Do you accept LGTBQ+ stories/why isn't there a separate category? Yes, I do accept them! There is not a separate category because most of them fall into teen fiction/romance.

When will judging start/ how long do I have to fine tune my story? I will not start judging any stories until around mid-late August, or even September, so you guys have a few weeks! I'll end up judging the categories that are filling up fast first, such as fantasy and teen fiction. I will also try to give you guys a week notice before I start judging for any last minute finishing touches!

What order will the books in each genre be judged in? They will be judged in the order of the entries. I have a master list of every book/ author, and those who applied to be in the contest first are at the top of the list. 

Will I get to see my judging sheet? Judging sheets are now only given per request. Please send me a direct message if you wish to see it!

Can I enter a completed story, even if it's under 5 chapters? Yes! This was explained in the first chapter. I understand that some short stories only have one or two chapters, so as long as the story was written after January first, 2018, it is eligible!

Can I edit my story after I enter it? Yes! But I do ask that once I start judging your genre, please do not make any changes to it! 

How many chapters will you judge? Ten! If I have a tie, I will go back and read more to see who the winner will be. 

If my genre is full, can I enter my story into a different one? That depends on if your story would fit well enough into an open category! I will try to work with you to get you in somewhere, if I can :)

If I get asked any other important questions, I will put them on here! Now, I do have some more prizes to show you guys! I made some participation stickers for everyone, which will be sent out after the stories in your genre are judged. 

Here they are:

I also have two other prizes for first place winners and winners of the specialty awards

I also have two other prizes for first place winners and winners of the specialty awards. I made a cover for profiles:

Sorry if you guys aren't purple fans

Sorry if you guys aren't purple fans... it's my favorite color. 

And banners:

Hope you guys like these ones! There will be a few more banners and covers so that the winners can pick their favorites from the pack I'll send, but I wanted to just give you guys a little sneak peek!

I'd also just like to thank all of you guys for all of the enthusiasm and love! I'm so excited to start reading all of your stories, and I'm even MORE excited to hand out awards and see those stickers plastered on some covers! Thank you, guys!