Sci-Fi Winner!

Hello! I'm JadeFoliage , the SciFi judge for this competition! I wanted to let you know that it's been an enormous pleasure reading your works, as you've put so much effort into. You've been waiting for this for ages, so...

In 5th place: no one! → You'll see why....In 4th place: Rome by @kathiel12 ! Your twist of demons in the SciFi realm, as well as your plot set you apart from the others! Congrats!

In 3rd place:Frosted by @Twisha_M ! The summary alone gave me absolute chills! And not only that, but your writing and badass characters made it more than a worthwhile read. With a few words, you've teleported me to the Four Provinces. Well done!

In 2nd place:It's a tie! I felt that both of these books deserved this position, so I couldn't bring myself to break it. So in 2nd place, we have The Masked Quest by @MysticFate, and The Girl From Nowhere by @MrChashmish! The Masked Quest: The plot was well laid out, and built plenty of suspense. And the fact that you managed to withhold the characters' background, and still have depth is an impressive feat! The Girl From Nowhere: You took what I thought was a boring cliche plot line, and transformed it to your own unique story. The amazing characters and humor sold me, and your grammar was impeccable. An alien story unlike any other.Congratulations to the both of you!

And in 1st place: I Control You, Citizen by @poisoned_pen! I loved your idea of a perfect society and the underlying secrets underneath. Your plot was rock solid, and your characters so likable, I rooted for them for the entire journey. I couldn't stop reading. Congratulations!

To all of the participants: thank you, thank you, thank you! It takes guts to enter your work in a contest, and you all have potential to be an amazing writer. And to those that didn't make it: don't give up! I know I'm a VERY harsh judge, but I'm only trying to help and I'm not trying to be mean. This isn't the end of your journey. Keep persevering, and that motivation will carry you throughout life. Best wishes!I'd like to acknowledge all the other SciFi entries: 

Android by @AliciaM21

Cobalt by @sarcastic_sarah417

Last of London by @demidork25

Elemental Undecided by @weird_liv

Minor Abilities by @CaliKat000

The Code That Links Us by @Mafhernandez98

Artificial Paradise by @GalacticCake

HUMANITY by @humanity_author

The Altered--Book One: Silver Eyes by @trueAKParra

Star Citizen by @d-aydream

So, there you have it! I have a few mini announcements, so please read through these! 

First of all, if you did not win first place in Sci-Fi, don't threat! I have an official announcement right here. Once this main contest is over, I'll be hosting a few mini contests throughout the year! I think the first one will be poetry and the second will be sci-fi. If you're interested, you can take any advice you got from this judging and enter in that contest! It will probably be around December. I'd like to have it earlier, but I'm not sure how long this will take me.

Secondly, if you have been judged, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not take your story down, especially if you placed! I need these stories up to reread them for the specialty awards. If you take them down, you are disqualified!

With that being said, winners will be notified shortly. Thank you all for your participation, and congratulations to everyone!