Sci-Fi Shortlist + Updates!

We've got some more results in! Our five finalists for sci-fi are.....

Frosted @Twisha_M

Rome by  @kathiel12

I Control You, Citizen by @poisoned_pen

The Masked Quest by @MysticFate

Aaaaaaand.....

The Girl From Nowhere by  @MrChashmish !!!

Now, if you are in the top five, you may request your score sheet, but you will not receive it until tomorrow. Not that I don't trust you guys, but I need to make sure the placings remain an absolute secret. As for our other Sci-Fi participants, you may request your score sheets, and I'll send out your participation stickers! All Sci-Fi participants will be recognized tomorrow, and there will be a message from your judge. Yay!

Now, more announcements. I'm almost done with fanfiction, teen fiction is almost done, and Mystery judging has started, so stayed tuned for more news on those! I'm hoping to get all fanfiction done tonight, but if I can't, I'm going homecoming dress shopping tomorrow, so I won't be able to judge tomorrow. I'll see you all tomorrow to announce the winners, though! Congratulations finalists!

Also, fun fact, in this category, someone who was not in the top five was nominated for the Hidden Gem Award, so stay tuned! It could be you!

That's all for now! Thanks for the patience and understanding about the situation, everyone. It means so much to me!