Other Contests!

This is a small chapter to help out some smaller contests, so if you guys are interested in entering some more, checks these out! If you know someone whose contest needs a little more traffic, let me know!

The  Αλήθεια Awards:  These are being run by CaliKat000, and she includes pretty much every genre in there from what I saw, so if you're interested, hurry over! There are only ten spots in each genre!

The Galaxy Award: FollowingButterflies is hosting this one! This one is also open to all genres, so if you entered this one, you may want to check that one out, too!

The Pizza Awards: This is being run on ThePizzaAwards!

As I said earlier, if you have a contest or know of one that needs to be promoted, let me know! I'm happy to spread the word! A reminder, for those of you who have stories in teen fiction and fantasy, your judging will begin on August 5th. I will post a chapter soon with all of the entries in both of those categories to remind you guys/let you see your competition! 

In the meantime, don't forget to keep spreading the word! We have lots of closed categories, but there are still lots of slots opened in others! Thank you all so much for the support, votes, and comments! This stuff is helping this competition get a lot more public, and so many more people are signing up! I'm so glad you're all excited!