Update!

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you all know what was up. My junior year just started, and I knew I was signing myself up for a year of torture, but my classes are MUCH harder than I expected, and I have marching band, too, which is a huge time commitment. Basically, I don't have much time to judge. However, that doesn't mean I've stopped. I think I have around four or five fanfiction books left, so hopefully, I can get the results out soon!

Also, we have another setback. Some of my judges are not responding now or are having complications. This means that categories that I've announced as being judged may not be judged at all. I'm not sure. This being said, there may be more categories that I have to judge, which would put me even farther behind.

I hope you guys can understand the situation, but I think it's pretty reasonable to be more concerned about my academics than this. I'm trying to read your books every chance I get, which may only be five minutes here and there, and when I judge, I try to read thoroughly and avoid skimming through it. It really slows things down. I hate excuses, but all I can do now is tell you guys that I'm still judging. I haven't stopped, and the competition will not be going on hold. I'll keep going with fanfiction, and I will try to have the results up in around 12 days.

I'm so sorry for the wait, but I hope you all get where I'm coming from! Thank you for your kindness, concern, and patience. It means the world to me.