And the Fantasy Winner Is....

This was super close. you were all within 1-2 points of each other! I know the five of you are eagerly waiting for this, so without any further ado....

In fifth place.....

There is no fifth place. *audience gasps*

There was a tie! I asked multiple people, but a decision couldn't be made! So in fourth place, we have SCORPION by @crappyusernames and Kingdom of Dawn by @AerialKnight44! I decided to throw in 4th and 5th place stickers, so I'll be messaging you both for those! Congratulations! You both wrote such different, fantastic stories that we just couldn't choose!

In third place.... *drumroll*

Era of Talis, Book One: Knight Fire by @JadeFoliage !! I knew two chapters into this that you would end up in the top five. Your grammar and word choice pulled you ahead! Although you don't have many chapters yet, your world that you created was just so easy to comprehend and using Jade's essay to explain the world was genius. Congratulations!  

In second place.... *another drumroll*

Crystal Kingdomsby @_ChocolateAddict_ !!! Congratulations!!! I loved your take on the "lost princess" storyline! You took something that a lot of people in the Fantasy category did and made it completely your own! I fell totally in love with some of your characters, and there were parts where I just couldn't stop laughing!  This was the very first story I judged, and it just got better and better as it went! Well done!

And... in first place...

From Darkness by @kaichristopher !! This story deserves so much more recognition. Your attention to detail and description was lovely! I really loved everything about this book. Your characters were so fantastic, and I found myself anxiously scanning the pages to make sure they were all okay! It was such a pleasure to read! Congratulations on being the first official winner of the Digital Dreamer Awards!!!

Make sure that you all stay tuned! Every story in the contest is eligible for the miscellaneous awards, and I may be adding a few extra ones in there ;)

I want to recognize all the fantasy participants! They were all great!

Title: The Misfits / Author: @phoenixbird1313 

Title: Princess of Celivia / Author:@LyraDaughterOfAthena

Title: Falling Kingdoms / Author:@madhatter92003

Title: Assasin Lesson / Author:@lexihaden

Title: Diavama And The Rise Of The Evil / Author: @Aarchi6

Title: Destiny / Author:@megamarshx

Title: Hide / Author: @HilalGKGul

Title: taken / Author : @iiananyaii 

Title: the secret sisters / Author: @darquesse_writer 

Title: Freedom Against Will / Author:@DarkePhysik

Congratulations, winners! Your awards will be sent out shortly! Don't forget to check out the winners and the rest of the participants, and I'll see you all soon!