Chapter 3: In Pain :(

Sophie's Pov

Where in hell did I woke up this time? Last time I woke up I was in a room. Now I’m on a couch. Where am I this time?!

I stared outside the window, not moving from my spot on the couch knowing that if I did that it would hurt a lot on my ribs.  It was still dark outside. so it must be still night. I wanted to get away from here. I don’t know where I am. And surprisingly I feel save here. And that’s what scared me the most.

I knew I wasn’t save anywhere. Then why do I have the feeling I am save here? And that I can trust this guy? I don’t even know him.

WAIT no Sophie you can’t trust this guy he kidnapped you! He freaking kidnapped you Sophie! You are insane you can’t trust him! Not ever. What is getting into your head!

Even though I wanted to leave, I still didn’t move, I didn’t want to feel the same pain as I had before.

When I lifted my head towards a door that was connected with this living room I saw a person walking towards me. I gasped. Was it Dean?

I couldn’t look at the person’s face cause I was too busy freaking out about it.

It took me a while to analyses who it was. My brain wasn’t functioning very well when I just woke up.

But soon enough I noticed It was the person that took me to the van last night, or yesterday, I don’t know how long I’ve been here actually.  

and he was the one who brought to the couch as well I think.

 Finally I saw his face, and surprisingly it wasn’t scary at all! He isn’t an old and scary man at all!

 I smiled a little at the fact that I was expecting an old creepy dude but instead I get a hot lad.

 Actually he looked really sexy. But I know him from somewhere. I just can’t give it a place.

“hey, how do you feel” he asked  worried but smiled a little by the fact I was awake. I could tell I was certainly out for a while.

“I just made some tea, you want some?” he asked again with that little smile on his face.

 I just nod and I tried to  get up but the pain in my chest  just came back, I let out a whimper and I just felt back down on the couch and a tear trickled down my cheek.

I felt someone  sitting down next to me on the side of couch now. I looked up at him and he gave me a half smile.

“don’t worry it’s going to be okay” he whispered in my ear. I tried to smile back to him but I couldn’t, my chest hurt too much.

“where does it hurt?” he asked with a serious tone. He looked straight into my eyes. He could see something was wrong and my tears didn’t really help me hiding it.

I placed my hand hesitantly on my chest, referring to my ribs and the tears kept coming down my cheek.

 After a minute silence he finally spoke. “darling what’s your name, I never really catched your name?” he asked suddenly and a bit awkwardly by the fact that I was laying on his couch and he doesn’t even know my name.

 “Sophie” I answered, you could hear in my voice I was in a lot of pain. and I was kind of totally forgotten we didn’t even know each other’s names well he knew my name now but I still didn’t know who he was.

and I wasn’t  going to ask him right now. what if he thinks that it is a way of disrespecting him? what if he hurts me? He interrupted my thoughts.

 “okay Sophie, I want to take a look at your ribs, one can might be broken. But that means I have to lift up your shirt for a second alright?” he asked a little bit uncomfortable.

“ I-I under-rst-ant” I stuttered.

“hey Sophie, I know this must be scary for you but trust me, I would never do anything to hurt you or anything like that.” He said comforting me and he gave me a short smile but then started to focus on my ribs.

He slowly lifted up my shirt and his eyes widened, looking really shocked, he looked back to me. I have never seen someone’s eyes  so worried as his eyes were right now.

“what the hell did he do to you!?!” he said shocked. His eyes wouldn’t leave mine till I would answer.

 “I…” I didn’t know what to say. “Sophie! There are bruises all over you and you didn’t report that to the police? Sophie why?” he asked raising his voice. I whimpered. Scared that he was about to hurt me. but instead he stroked his hand gently over my cheeks.

I started to shake heavily and sobs escaped my mouth. My breath came in short shots and I started hiccupping. he didn’t mean anything bad by saying it I know that, he also didn’t do anything bad but he was so worried about someone he didn’t even know.

“I…” I started again.

“I’m sorry!”  I started crying harder, I was by now like bawling my eyes out.

“No, no don’t! don’t apologize for something like that, it isn’t your fault! Come here!” he said while pulling me into a big hug.

After a minute or 3 he got up and walked back to the kitchen, he came back with a little tube.

 “it’s for the pain and bruises, nothing is broken but you will need a lot of rest, it will take a while to heal. I’ll suppose you stay here till you get better, okay? So we get to know each other better and I can take care of you.  Cause I guess you will have a lot of questions as well don’t you?” I nodded while I gave him a small smile.

 He gave me a wonderful smile back. He  went back to the table in the kitchen where the 2 cups of tea were placed, he went back to make some new cause those where probably already cold by now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vote and comment if you liked it :)

Voting doesn’t take that long! PLEASE ! :D

#DesperatelyBeggingYou ;)

 VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Love ya all :)

xx