Chapter 8: Talk To Trust

Sophie’s P.O.V.

I woke up on a couch, this place didn't look familiar to me, I couldn’t bring it in card.

I tried to get up but got pulled back on the couch.

"don't" a familiar voice whispered to me. I was still a bit in a daze from just waking up so I couldn’t make out who the voice belonged to.

 where was I? 

I tried to get up slowly this time, and this time he allowed me.

I opened my eyes but soon the  room started spinning, and  there where black flashes in front of my eyes, I got really dizzy, but I didn't want to care about that.

 I didn’t wanted to be here, who was the person next to me?

then it hit me! what if I dean found me , he would never let me go, but I would try anything to escape from him.

I jumped up as fast as I could, not very smart, I still didn't see anything, the black flashes blocked my view, my legs almost couldn't hold me up anymore, I was too weak, my head hurts, my ribs hurt, everything hurt.

okay now It was official, my legs couldn't take it anymore, I could feel myself fall to the ground but I never felt the pain of hitting it, I never hit the ground.

I felt a strong pair of arms being wrapped around my waist, he pulled me up from his lap. He picked me up bridal style and put me down on the couch as gently as possible.

 after a couple of minutes just sitting there against someone’s chest, I felt the dizziness going  away.

My mind was confusing me. I still don’t know who is next to me and who’s arms I am laying in.

I couldn’t think straight and I was still too scared to open my eyes, but it couldn't be Dean for sure!

 he never would act this nice and carrying towards me.

 I relaxed a bit but still didn’t manage to open my eyes.

we've been sitting here now for a while. I heard someone taking a deep breath.

"Sophie!" he suddenly asked. my breath got stuck in my lungs and I still couldn’t manage to even choke out a word.

 "sophie, please open your eyes and look at me" he whispered, I could hear the sadness in his voice.

 he grabbed my hand and hold it close to his heart. I could feel it beating very fast.

 "Soph please look at me?" he said once again.

Soph? only Liam called me Soph. I was screaming on the inside.

I was so relieved.

I wanted to look at him, I wanted him to hold me. I wanted to cry on his shoulder. but I wouldn't, I didn't want him being involved to my messed up life.

 I knew that when I would look at him, I would just crash down. again. so no. I didn't want to look at him.

I wasn't ready yet. and having feeling for this boy didn't help the situation getting better, I really like him, wait what am I saying, I'm in love with this boy.

but that's the bad thing, it made me sad knowing he would  never love me back.

Liam's P.O.V.

she just sat there, with her eyes still closet, I just wanted to see those beautiful eyes staring into mine.

I wanted to see her perfect lips smiling again.