Chapter 6: Help me!

Sophie’s P.O.V.

“please Louis?” I begged him.  he didn’t answered me, he just nodded and gave me a little smile. He knew he would hurt Liam by  doing this, but Liam hurt me too, I think…

 Yes he did! how could he make me say all that stuff, I’m sure I looked like an idiot, now he will  think I’m like a creepy fan that want to be with him because he’s famous are something like that.

I had nobody in my life nobody but my ex that wanted to kill me and an uncle that always hit me because he’s drunk.

And now I was going to find my danger again, I wasn’t really going home. I couldn’t call it my home, I lived with Dean, but I won’t go back there so I have to go to my uncle, I ever get in there…

 I’m sure he’s drunk again, I guess he’s going to be in the bar like always. I don’t even think he knows I exist.

That doesn’t matter,  my life is just a mess.

 My parents died and my uncle is blaming me. I miss them so much.

“Sophie? Where do you live?” Louis asked suddenly.  He gave me the GPS and I typed in the address.

Louis started the engine and started driving, following the way that the GPS directed him to.

Louis and I both didn’t say a single thing. I just rested my head against the cold window.

After a while the van stopped, I couldn’t see where I was, it was too dark.

“Sophie, are you sure you don’t want to go back to the hotel, only for tonight? I’ll bring you home tomorrow?” he asked, trying to convince me.

“no Louis, it’s fine. We’re here now anyway.” I tried not to worry him even more. “but what if Dean comes back?” he asked me with still his worried eyes.

I froze and I seemed like the blood stopped flowing through my veins.

“h-how do you know about Dean?” I asked utterly shocked.

It was silence for a minute. “Sophie, I was there when Liam found you, I was the one who was driving the day we brought you to the hotel. And today Liam called me before I found you back there on the street, he asked me to pick him up to help him find you. But I told him that I would be better to look separated.”

It was silent for a moment again, I looked away from him.

 “Sophie, he really cares for you, just come back to the hotel? Please?” he begged.

“ “no, no-no-no” I started to cry again, and tears went down my cheek, I tried to open the door but before I could open it Louis locked it.

 “Louis!” I started to scream. He didn’t care about that he knew something was going on.

“ what happened” he asked , he was looking for my eyes and my eyes met his after a while. I looked away.

“Sophie, you can talk to me.” he said. “just open the door Louis!” I demanded. 

“fine but I want you to have my number, so if something happens you’re going to call me, okay?” he said, he sounds like my dad at that moment. I miss my dad.and my mom. I miss my old life.

“okay” I handed him my phone and he typed in his number.

“promise?” he asked me while he was unlocking the door.

“yes” I answered and I stepped out of the car.

“thank you Louis.” I whispered to him. he just smiled and nodded and he took his phone and started to call someone. I knew it was Liam he was calling to.