Chapter 13: new home!

Hey everyone, thanks again for reading this, it means a lot to me. I love you all and please tell me what you think. Please i really want to know.

I love you lore! You're my best friend. And everyone! Lore's story is amayzing please read it too. Just type in her name 'Loreloves1D' and you'll find her story please read it too!

Enjoy i hop you like the chapter.

Sofie xxx 

-------------------------------<3-----------------------------

Liam's Pov

"sophie, sophie it’s time to wake up!" I said trying to wake up sophie.

"grmmm" she mumpeled.

"come on sophie we don’t want to miss our flight now do we?" I said smiling while slightly shaking her.

"grmmmm" she mumpeled again.

Haha she is so cute.

"fine you asked for it" I said and I bent down to kiss her. My lips met hers and her eyes shot open.

She looked in my eyes and kissed me back. We pulled apart sadly.

"get ready you have 20 minutes before leaving" I said getting up.

" ONLY 20 MINUTES?!!!!" she screamed.

I nodded a bit scared, did she want me to wake her up earlier?

 "okay, thanks" she answered simply and I laughed and pecked her lips before pulling out a shirt from my suitcase.

I took of my shirt I was wearing, and I felt sophie staring at me.

 I turned around still holding the shirt in my hands. I smirked.

"like what you see love" I asked teasing her. She blushed and looked away. I walked towards her and kissed her forehead.

I put on my shirt, Laid some clothes for sophie on the bed and left the room so she could change as well.

I called a taxi to take us to the airport and once it arrived I left the apartment with sophie.

We got into the car and I told the driver the address. Sophie was very quiet. And it slightly worried me.

I turned my head towards sophie and she was staring out the car window. I placed my hand over hers and she quickly looked towards me.

“are you okay?” I asked her worried.

“yeah I’m fine” she said, but I knew she was lying.

“no you’re not, tell me.” I said.

She took a deep breath and looked at her lap, fiddling with her fingers. I sighed and pulled her closer to me, I lifted her chin so she was facing me and I smiled.

“you know you can tell me everything right?” I asked, staring deeply into her eyes.

She sighed and nodded.

“I know, but you’ll just think it is stupid.” She said under her breath, but I heard it anyway.

“I don’t care if it is something stupid, just tell me love” I said. I really wanted to know, I something is wrong then I want to be there to help her.

“It’s just, I’ve never been on a plane before and…” she trailed off.

I laughed a little, she looked up at my face and I could see the hurt flashing across her face.

I wasn’t laughing because it was ridiculous, I was laughing because she thought that I would think that it was stupid.

“Sophie so you’re scared of planes?” I asked.