Chapter 7: You're safe now

Liam’s P.O.V.

I couldn’t take it anymore, of course I wasn’t mad at Louis. He did what he had to do. He couldn’t take her here against her will.

Louis came home and calmed me down, he ordered me to go to sleep. I argued with him for an half hour but he won eventually.

So here I am. Laying in my bed. for already and half an hour. How can I possible sleep when I know that Sophie might be in danger?

I need to know how she is. I need to talk to her. I need to see it with my own eyes. Or else I will never stop worrying about her.

I got out of bed and walked out of my room. I entered the hallway and made my way to louis’ room. I had a key of his room, we all had a key of each other’s room just for in case something would happen.

I knocked several times on his door but he didn’t open up. I opened his door after he wouldn’t opened it. Everything was quiet.

 I went to his bedroom but he wasn’t there either.

I started to panic when I saw his phone laying on his bed unlocked. I saw he had a call from Sophie. OMG did something happened to her.

 I ran back to my own hotel room putting on my shoes, I wasn’t going to just sit here but then I realized that I couldn’t do a single thing BUT waiting here. I don’t know where I should go to find her. Only louis knows.

I started crying, again, for the second time today I was crying. The second time I was crying because of Sophie. I plopped down on one of the chairs my hands covering my crying face.

I heard some noise by my door. and louis bursted in. I saw Louis staring at me and  I got up from my seat and walked towards him.

he didn’t make any eye contact. I started to look even more worried as before

. “Louis what happened? Did something happened with Sophie.” Louis didn’t say anything, he just walked farther into the room and sat down on the chair I was sitting a minute ago, I followed him with my eyes but looked the back to the door because he left it still open.

Then I saw her, completely soaked by the rain. cowering in the pain.

When her eyes met mine she started crying. I walked toward her and pulled her into a big hug, we stood there for like a half hour hugging.

she didn’t say anything and didn’t hug me back, she felt lifeless, like I was holding a dead corps, but I could hear her faint breaths and She was crying just like me.

when I finally let go of her to look in her eyes she started crying even more. She was freezing. I wrapped my arms around her as I took the blanket from the couch and pulled it over her shoulders. But she was still in my arms.

I wouldn’t let go of her, never. I picked her up and took her to the couch in bridal style. I put her down on the couch I knew she didn't want me to be here, she didn't trust me anymore and I don't blame her.

After a while I noticed that sophie fell asleep in my arms.

“louis, could you check out the hotel today” I whispered to him, not wanting to wake up Sophie.

“what about sophie? what are you going to do with her? You aren’t leaving her here are you?” he asked a tons of questions really fast.

“of course not louis, I am going to take her home with me” I whispered back at him.

He nodded hesitantly. “what is she don’t want to?” he asked a bit scared.

I sighed. I didn’t want to think about this right now.

“We’ll see” I said in a deep sigh.

Louis nodded and left to go to his own bed and he would check out tomorrow.

“night liam” he said before leaving the hotel room.

“night louis” I said back.

I looked back down at Sophie. she is so beautiful.

I kissed her forehead lightly and stroked her hair.

“night sophie” I whispered. Knowing she probably won’t know that I ever said it.

Okay so here is another chapter :)

Hope you enjoyed it :)

Sorry if it bores you :(

I only try my best :)

Okay soooooooooo! Please VOTE AND COMMENT

VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you all :)

I love ya all :)

xx