Chapter 11: I love you!

Thanks everyone for reading my story! I know i didnt update in a while but i will try to do it faster. Comment fan and vote! Love ya all

@Loreloves1D You are my best friends! I love you the most! Thanks for supporting me love, it means soo much to me!

Sofie xxx 

--------------------------------------

Sophie's P.O.V.

Liam and I were in the kitchen, he just ordered pizza. It’s been ages when I last ate pizza.

I wasn’t hungry though but liam said he will make me eat it no matter what he thinks I am too thin and that it wasn’t healthy.

He was so worried Why I do all this stuff to myself. I mean I’m not anorexic or anything but I was kind of small Dean always told me I had to lose weight  so that is why I didn’t eat much.

There was a loud knock on the door. "hey Soph, can you get it? The money is on the table" liam yelled from his room.

"sure" I said and I walked towards the door. I opened the door to show a man, maybe a year older than me. Or my age.

He smiled at me. He wasn’t ugly I admit but liam was waaaay hotter.

 And also this was the kind of guy who can gets every girl. He was obviously a player.

The way he tries making a move on me.

"hi beauty" he grinned.

 "euhm hi" I said uncomfortable. He just stared at me.

"I am Mark" he said winking.

I was pulling a face in disgust at him, but he don’t  seem to notice that I wasn’t really interested.

"and you are?" he asked when he realized I wasn’t going to say anything.

"WE are hungry" liam said from behind me. a smile tugged my lips, making them curl up into a smile.

 The man with the pizzas glared at liam but looked back at me.

"your boyfriend" he whispered angry.

"euhm he euhm" I stuttered.

Liam wasn’t my boyfriend right?

What was he.

What are WE?

Well we kissed but I don’t know what we are.

"not YET" liam said squashing my hand he grabbed a while ago.

I looked up at him and he was already looking down at me.  

My stomach was filled with butterflies and I had the feeling I wanted to explode from happiness.

He smiled cheeky. I blushed and looked down. He lifted up my chin.

"don’t hide" he whispered in my ear which made me shiver.

"well beauty may I NOW ask what your name is?" the man said annoyed.

I grinned.

"I AM hungry" I laughed at my own lame joke.

"and I AM VERY hungry" liam added.

 The man was now REALLY pissed off. You could see his blood boiling under his skin.

 Haha.

He gave liam the pizzas and took the money.

He came closer to me and shoved a paper in my hands and kissed my cheek.