Chapter 15: pictures

hi everyone, it's vacation so I'll try to update my other stories as well, I hope you like it, this one is extreamly boring I know but it will get better. 

Sofie xxx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Liam’s Pov

Sophie fell asleep in the car, I just looked at her, the whole car ride.

 “you really like her don’t you” my mom asked smiling.

“yeah, I really do” I said blushing.

“well, then we’re happy! Take care of her son” my dad said. 

After that They started to make their own conversation but I wasn’t listening at all. Sophie looked so peaceful, I keep asking myself why she had to go through so much in her life.

“honey, we’re here, I think you should wake up Sophie” my mother whispered.

I nodded. My parents got both out the car.

“hey Soph, soph.” I said shaking Sophie careful awake. She quickly shot up.

“hi love” I said pecking her on the lips.

“hi” she said shyly.

Why is she still shy and so unsure around me? she’s beautiful, and I’m her boyfriend, she can tell me anything.

“come on, everybody is inside” I cheered as I snapped out of my thoughts.

She tried to bring a smile on her face but I knew it was a fake one.

“don’t worry, they’ll really love you” I said.

She nodded and we got out the car. We walked inside and I felt Sophie froze.

“what’s wrong?” I asked. She just shook her head and we started walking again.

 I knocked on the door but not a second later Ruth and Nicola were hugging me.

“hey sissies, I missed you” I said hugging them back.

“for real? It’s only been 7 months” Ruth said sarcastically.

 They both let go of me and turned towards Sophie.

“you must be our new sister?” Nicola asked smiling.

“err…” Sophie looked a little startled.

“omg we are going to get along so well!” Ruth cheered. Sophie smiled.

“calm down a bit girls, let them at least get inside first” my dad said.

Nicola and Ruth ran inside the house. I grabbed Sophie’s hand and lead her inside as well. She looked around.

“wow, it’s beautiful” she said.

“why thank you Sophie” my mom said.

Ruth and Nicola came back in the room, smiling like crazy.

“I’ll start dinner” my mom said while walking in the kitchen.

“Nicola and Ruth, get ready, I’m taking you 2 grocery shopping.” My dad said taking his car keys. They both groaned.

”but” they both started.

“no buts, get in the car” my dad said, he winked at me. when they all left the house, I turned around to face Sophie.

“well that was an interesting encounter, wasn’t that?” I asked smirking. She laughed.

“they’re all so nice to me” she whispered.

 “cause you are amazing” I whispered in her ear which made her shiver. I smiled. My mother came back in the room.

“so” she said.

“so” I added.

“how long will you be staying here?” my mom asked.

“not too long, we’ll be meeting up with the boys in a week” I said to my mom. Sophie looked confused.

“I thought you were going to meet up with them in a couple days?” she said.

“plan changed.” I whispered. She smiled.

“Nicola and Ruth will be happy to hear you will stay the whole week.” My mom said happy.

“so Liam, why don’t you show her your room?” my mom asked.

“sure.” I smiled. I grabbed Sophie’s hand and leaded her upstairs.

Sophie’s Pov

He opened the door from his room, it was huge. The walls were blue and there were pictures pinned up everywhere.

Those were all family photos. in the corner of his room was a desk. There was a king sized bed in the middle of his room and there were 2 other doors.

“where do those lead to?” I asked pointing at the 2 doors.

“that one,” he said pointing to the light blue door.

“that is the bathroom” he said. I nodded and looked at the other one.

“and that is my walk-in closet.” He said.

“well you have a beautiful room” I stated.

“thanks, my mom didn’t want to change anything, too much memories.”

 he explained. I walked towards the photos on his wall. There was one with  him and his 2 sister, making funny faces. And there were a lot from when he was younger. 

But there was a photo that really caught my eyes; It was taken in a hospital,

Liam was laying in the hospital bed, there was a little Christmas tree in the back, the room was still decorated even it was in a hospital. Ruth and Nicola were both holding the same little blue box with a purple ribbon around it. Karen (Liam’s mom) was holding Liam’s hand and was smiling widely, and Geoff (Liam’s dad)was holding Liam’s other hand, and was motioning to the 2 girls to come closer./

Liam started hugging me from behind.

 “why were you at the hospital?” I asked after a while.

“I had problems with my kidney when I was younger” he said. And he whipped away a tear that escaped my eye. I didn’t even noticed I was crying.

“don’t cry” Liam whispered. I smiled at him.

“you and your family are so close to each other” I whispered back. He kissed me gently on the lips.

“you are now family” he said when he pulled away.

Awwwwwww how cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please VOTE AND COMMENT

VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you all :)

I love ya all :) xx

xx