Chapter 14: mom and dad!

Hey everyone im at my grandmothers, right now. she cooked delicious. This my second chapter i wrote today. Im still sick. The mri scan showed nothing. So we still need to search why i have such a MASIVE headache.

Lore love ya! Still suporting me means so much to me! Xxx

-the strongest people are not always the people who win, but the people who won't give up when they lose- Liam Payne

Sofie xxx

------------------------------------------------<3----------------------------------------------

We washed dishes. And put everything away. Liam's phone started ranging and he excused himself and walked into the living room. After a couple of minutes he popped his head back into the kitchen and looked at me.

"err sophie?" liam asked

"yes?" I said.

"we are going somewhere today, well only if you don’t mind" he asked a bit unsure.

 "err sure, where?" I asked while walking to the living room.

"it's been a while I’ve seen my family, and I would like you to meet them." he asked getting up and taking my hands in his.

 I nodded while pushing my tears back when I heard the word family.

"we don’t have to if you don't want to! I would totally understand if you don’t want to go." he whispered while hugging me tight.

"no, no! I would love to meet your family." I said trying to give him a smile.

I really wanted to meet his family, he told me a lot about them.

About his 2 sisters. But I knew it would be hard for me since my parents died. But I was also scared though that they won’t like me.

"good! Cause they REALLY want to meet you!" he said happy.

" wait! I can’t go there wearing your clothes." I said looking down at my clothes that I was wearing.

"they'll understand" he laughed.

"you think this is funny don’t you?" I asked laughed as well.

" yup" he said smiling popping the p.

I slapped his arm.

"we better leave, it takes a while to get there." he smiled.

He called us a taxi. Which arrived 10 minutes later. It took us 40 minutes to get there.

Liam almost ran out the car when it stopped.

I smiled at the fact he must miss them a lot and I jumped out after him.

 I looked around and saw 2 people waiting for liam with their arms wide open.

Liam ran towards him and started hugging them both at the same time. I just stood there a little awkward.

After something like 10 minutes and they were done hugging and crying from happiness they both began staring at me.

It was really uncomfortable, but liam came towards me and pulled me closer to his parents.

" sophie, this is my mom" he said pointing at the woman who had the same hair color as liam.

She had also the same mouth and nose as his. Well he as her. I forced myself to smile at her and I stretched out my hand for shaking hers.

She pulled me into a hug instead.

"hi darling" she said happily. I enjoyed being in her arms, I reminded me of my mom. I laid my head in the crook of her neck and I hugged her back.

I’ve missed this feeling.

We both pulled back I smiled shyly. I was really scared for some reason.

"this is my dad" liam said pointing at the man with the exact same eyes as liam.

It was funny cause I didn’t drown in his eyes. He hugged me too. Which REALLY surprised, me he looked like a man who always was serious.

"welcome to the family" he said welcoming. I let out some tears.

Family?

"ow honey no! Please don’t cry" his mother came back to me and hugged me again.

She let go of me and liam immediately  took me close to him.

His dad rubbed circles into my back.

 liam must have told them about my parents. I didn’t mind though.

We walked towards their parents car. We followed behind them.

"my dad meaned it really" he whispered.

I looked at him confused.

"you really are a part of this family now." he smiled.

I hugged liam and more tears started falling down my cheek. He kissed my hair and let me step first in the car.

"so..." his dad started as we both sat down in the car in the back.

" ready to meet your new sisters?" his mom added.

My new sisters? I looked at liam who was smiling.

"see, you're family now" he grinned.

They were so nice to me and they just met me? Why?

"cause you mean a lot to liam" his mom said.

 Wait did I said that out loud?

"yes you did honey" his dad laughed.

Damnit I have to stop thinking out loud.

"nah! It’s cute" liam said pecking my lips.

Damnit gosh why did I say all that out loud?

I looked around to see if anyone was reacting on that but everybody just laughed.

"I didn’t said that out loud?" I cheered relieved.

"yes you did, but we didn’t want to make you feel uncomfortable" his mother laughed.

"ow" I said blushing like crazy.

Liam pulled me even closer to him if that was even possible. He leaned in to kiss me but I stopped him.

"liam your parents" I whispered pointing at his parents in front of us. He smirked.

"ow don’t worry honey don’t mind us" his mother laughed.

I blushed like crazy. Liam touched my cheeks.

"your so cute when you blush" he grinned.

 I slapped his hand playful away but he grinned even more. I rested my head on his chest and slowly drifted off to dreamland.

Please VOTE AND COMMENT

VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you all :)

I love ya all :) xx

xx