Chapter 5: Finding her!

Liam’s P.O.V.

She felt on the ground and started crying.  I ran over to her and picked her up. Holding her close to me.

 “let me go! Put me down!” she started to scream, but I didn’t let go of her, I just held her closer to me. 

“Sophie, please listen to me” I whispered in her ear. I tried to comfort her, I wanted to comfort but it didn’t help.

“you lied to me! I trusted!”  she said through her tears back. it felt like my heart shattered into a thousand little pieces. She trusted ME after everything she had in her life, she trusted ME?!

“Sophie, I didn’t lie to you. I…” I tried to explain.

“but you didn’t tell me as well, I finally trusted someone and you broke everything, everything was a lie!” she interrupted me and jumped out my arms en she ran towards the door. I didn’t want to hurt her like this. I was just afraid she would go away when she would know who I was. Or maybe use me. and I liked her, I don’t know why I’m  thinking like this and how could I even think EVER that she would use me?!

And why am I thinking like I am in love with her? but I do, I do really like her, she was special.

And I was special for her even she didn’t know  I actually was that person.

I hurt her, and for once I wished I wasn’t Liam Payne from One Direction.  I just wanted to be Liam, I wanted to be her friend, but now she would never trust me again, not like she trusted me before.

I followed her, I wanted to explain everything to her but she already disappeared in the elevator. “Please, Sop-“ the doors were already closed. 

I froze, I didn’t wanted to move, she was gone, but she was alone, alone out there, I want to go looking for her but I didn’t have a car so I called Louis.

“hello? Liam? Why do you call me? do you actually know what time it is, you know I need my beauty sleep! I hope you have a good reason to interrupt my beautiful sleepy!” he joked and to be honest; what the hell was even funny about that?

 “Louis! Stop joking! I need your help!” I said serious, more like panicking.

“wow dude? What’s wrong? Nothing happened to Sophie right?” he asked worried.

“she’s gone Louis, when she found out who I was - she's just gone now! I need to get her back! Louis please come to the hotel so we can look for her?” It was silence for like a half minute.

 “Louis?” I asked.

“are you saying she is out there, ALONE?” he practically yelled through the phone.

I nodded but soon realized that he can’t see me.

“yes” I whispered, barely audible to hear.

“ Li, I don’t have the time to go get you. I’ll look for her, you just try to call her or something!” Louis said.

“Louis no! I want to come with you! I-“ why couldn’t louis just pick me up! I am in the apartment next to him! I ran to his room and before I could open his too, it already flung open.  Louis ran passed me.

I yelled after him and catched up with him, bringing him to an hold.

“louis! Just take me with you!” I demanded.

“no liam, it’s better if we both look, we may find her faster”  he explained he disappeared into the elevator just like Sophie did earlier, leaving me behind, frozen and wanting to scream.

I quickly grabbed my phone and dialed Louis’ number, I knew he wasn’t by his car yet, he would have to be a superhuman to get there that fast.

 “Liam! Just do it!” he said serious and he ended the call before I could say anything back.

Louis’s  P.O.V.

I told Liam I was going to look for Sophie, she must be near the hotel,  she can’t be that far can she?

I was in my car and looked out the window looking for Sophie.

I was dark outside so it was harder for me to see sophie anywhere. If she even was here close by.

I sighed, I have been looking for sofie now for like an hour and a half and it’s getting to dark, even if I would pass her, I wouldn’t see her.

I was really freaking out right now, I  knew she meaned a lot for Liam, even though he didn’t really know her. But she was special, those two are meaned to be together, they just don’t see that yet. 

I was closing the window now, I gave up. I did what I can, we’ll look for her tomorrow but it is no use anymore, it’s too dark, I just hope she won’t do anything stupid and that she is alright.

Liam couldn’t call her, he didn’t have her number. I told him to stay at the apartment for in case she came back herself.

It started raining badly.  Damnit, I hope Sophie isn’t anywhere outside.

I started to close my window but before my window was completely closed I saw a person sitting on the ground, crying.

I stopped the car and jumped out. “ Sophie?!” I scream through the rain.

The person looked up and it was her, it was Sophie. I ran toward her she was cold and weak.  I picked her up as careful as possible and I Carried her to the van and took my phone to call Liam.

“who are you?” she asked shakily and weak.

“don’t worry Soph, it’s just me, Louis.” I told her and I smiled a bit.

“I need to go home! Would you take me home please?” she started crying.

“Soph, first I’m going to call Liam, to tell you’re alright, I’ll take you to the hotel.” I told her to try to comfort her, but it didn’t really help, not at all, she started to cry even more.

“Louis, don’t please don’t! don’t tell him where I am! Just please bring me home?” she started to whisper to me.

“Sophie, I have to tell him, his worried about you and he is waiting for you! He didn’t stop looking for you either, nor did I” I stated.

“but can you take me home and call him after you dropped me off? Please Louis, please.” She still didn’t stop crying.

“ Sophie, I ca – “  I started.

 “please Louis?”

 I hope you liked the chapter :)

If you did than!!!!!!! VOTE AND COMMENT

VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT VOTE AND COMMENT

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thank you :)

I love ya all :) xx