Chapter 10: Damn you Louis!

Liam’s P.O.V.

I'm gonna kill louis for this, however, this was a good Idea I guess. 

how long are we going to have to sit here anyway?

well it doesn't matter, he has the key... well actually key’S’. how in hell did he know where the spare key was? even I didn't know we had one, I thought we had only 5?

yes we asked for 5 keys for each room, everybody had a key for each room. I broke of my train of thoughts and looked at Sophie who was still staring at the door just to not have to look in my eyes.

she was also facing the door so yeah.

 I turned her around, so she would face  me, but Nope, she still didn't.

she looked just straight in front of her, since she was shorter than me, she was looking at my chest.

I lifted up her shin. yeah now she's facing me.

"sophie-" I started.

"how long have you been standing there outside the door?" she cut me in while looking away again.

I knew what she meaned, she wants to know if I heard what she said about loving me. I ignored her question.

"did you mean it?" I asked, I couldn't wait I had to know. 

she looked back into my eyes, I knew that if she had the chance she would cry.

"No " she said and turned away. I gave her a questioning look.

"no I didn't mean it"

wow she's a terrible liar. she's even worse than Niall.

I laughed to myself.

"what's so funny" she asked a bit annoyed and a little unsure.

I kept grinning. I took a step closer to her. and whispered in her ear.

"even niall's lies are more persuasive." I looked back into her eyes, she bit her lip.

"don't do that" I whispered.

She looked at me because she didn’t understand what I was talking about.

"your lips, they are too beautiful to bite in." I said grinning.

she was now looking at my lips and then back to my eyes.

I grinned even more, she blushed and suddenly started shaking a little. she tried to get out of my grip, but I pulled her even closer, her hands rested now on my chest.

she looked shocked into my eyes, not mad or sad, just shocked.

I couldn't help myself anymore, I looked one last time in her eyes before I start leaning in.

she froze but didn't back away. our lips were only an inch away from each other, I stopped, I wanted to know she was okay with it, she didn't do anything.

we stood there like 10 seconds till she got tired of it, SHE pulled me closer

(if that was even possible)

our body's touched, and the space between us closed.

SHE was kissing ME.

 she amidiatly pulled away when she realized what she was doing. I pouted a little bit. I didn’t want her to pull away already.

this time she tried to find my eyes. when our eyes met, I just smiled widely.

Her head fell down and she stared at the ground. she got out of my arms and took a large step back.