Chapter 9: Locked up -.-

louis' P.O.V.

I was in front of Liam’s apartment.

I knocked on the his door, but opened it myself, knowing it wasn't locked, because he was expecting me. I walked inside and closed the door carefully behind me.

I saw Liam kneeled down in front of Sophie who sat on the couch not facing him.

they both have been crying you could clearly see that cause Liam’s eyes were red and puffy. And Sophie had dried tears on her cheeks.

 I walked towards Sophie. liam got up to his both feet. And looked at me.

“take care of her, I’ll be back in a couple of hours, I think it’s the best if I completely leave. She’d feel much more comfortable” liam explained sadly. Liam left the room immediately.

 he knew she needed someone to talk to, but she wasn't going to open up completely if Liam was here as well.

 but what did surprised me was that liam didn't just walk to his bedroom, he left the apartment, knowing it would make feel Sophie more comfortable.

I walked over to the couch and kneeled down by Sophie. I saw her stiffen a little bit.

Silence filled the room, her eyes still completely closed.

 I don't think she noticed me being here or she just doesn’t know who I am and thinks that Liam is still here or something.

"Sophie, do you still like carrots." I asked knowing it was not the time for jokes but I just wanted her to know it  was me.

And who else would make such lame jokes about carrots?

(AN: I WOULD!!!!!!!!!!!! :p )

"Louis?" her eyes fluttered open, she looked into my eyes en started crying a river.

(AN: see what I did there? ‘crying a river’…)

I gave her the biggest hug I have ever gave someone before in my whole life, and knowing me, I hug A  LOT.

"yes of course it me silly who else." I joked. She laughed a  little. Okay well this is already a good start I guess.

we started talking about random stuff, letting the hard subjects behind us, we talked like a whole hour about me and my future wife, Ms. carrot.

I made her laugh once in a while, but it faded really fast every time.

“don’t laugh with it!” I pouted.

“but louis that’s ridiculous, I pity your future wife” she joked back. I pouted even more and pretended to cry.

“ow louis don’t cry, I just think that ‘Jan-Alexander-Jeffrey-Claus is a bad, and LONG name for your first child” she admitted.

“ow come on it isn’t that bad. I mean imagine the situation; dinner is ready and I have to call my kid downstairs to come down for dinner, than it would be like:  JAN-ALEXANDER-JEFFREY-CLAUS TOMLINSON DINNER IS READY”

She burst out laughing. And I fake glared at her.

“well if you don’t like my names I want to give MY children than just chose the name of YOU and LIAM’s children yourself!” I joked but I soon realized what I said.

Sophie’s smile turned into a frown.

“WE won’t have children together.” She hissed.

“why not?” I asked.

“because he hates me” she said and I saw tears forming in her eyes. I swifted  closer to her and hugged her.

“he doesn’t hate you Sophie, the opposite of that.” I whispered in her ear.