40

The rest of the day was spent with their family and loved ones

The rest of the day was spent with their family and loved ones. Everyone was happy and smiling uncontrollably.

"When are you planning on going back to university?" Elijah's dad asked when they were alone.

Elijah had his eyes on Rachel who was laughing about something her mom was telling her.

"We both decided to take a break from education. For at least one year. Don't worry dad," he smiled at him, "Next year I'm going to university and same for Rachel."

Paul nodded at his son before smiling back at him.

"I'm so proud of you Elijah. You're a man now and I just can't believe how much you've changed."

"Thanks to God and only Him. He's changing me everyday and I am so thankful for that."

"If someone ever told me that my son would be a Christian one day... I would tell them they're crazy and that it would never happen."

Elijah laughed.

"It's crazy how God can change someone."

"Is it?"

"Yes dad, trust me it is. Can I ask you something? And I want you to answer honestly." He started before turning his gaze away from Rachel to meet his eyes.

Paul nodded.

"Do you really feel complete? Do you truly feel like there's nothing missing in your life?"

Paul couldn't understand why he was asking him that but he decided to answer honestly.

"I don't know..."

"I hope one day you'll realize that no matter how rich you may be in this world, as long as you don't have Jesus in your life, you're poor."

"So, my crazy Shellah" Davin started as soon as he walked to her and sat down with her.

She couldn't help but blush at his words. "Since when are you calling me crazy?" She asked before rolling her eyes dramatically.

"Tonight."

"And why so?"

"Because you're crazy."

"I'm not crazy. You're the crazy one!"

Davin laughed before shaking his head at her.

"I'm not a liar to lie to myself. I'm accepting the fact that I'm crazy but you're not because you're ashamed to accept who you truly are."

Taking a sip of her drink she laughed slowly.

"Okay. You're right, I'm crazy."

She finally admitted before laughing again.