Or Was It A Bat? Part 2

After only a minute of hearing missiles hit GCPD, we hear back from Bruce.  "Oracle, the generator's destroyed."  He said.  

"Damn it!" She cussed into her communicator. 

"Batman, there should be the backups in the underground garage.  If you can get that up and running, we'll have enough power to end this."  I took her communicator and told him.  

"It should've come online, but the parking garage door's jammed so you'll be able to get in and access it from there."  Barb said. 

She turned it off and all we could do was wait while listening to the explosions up above.  "Did he ever tell you what happened to Jason?"

"No.  He didn't really have a chance.  By the time we were back here and I was set up, that's when you arrived.  But how did Jason get you back here?"

"Simple, he saved me right before I made it to the ground and he grappled us over to the building.  But something was different.  His helmet was pure red.  It wasn't lit up like it was before."  

"So what really happened when Batman saw Jason?"

"That's what I want to find out."

"Maybe he got to Jason, maybe he was able to convince him to come back."  

"No, when I talked to him, he definitely did not have a revelation of any kind.  Jason's still angry at him."  

Barbara looked down and we stayed in silence for a few minutes.  The power then came back on and everyone in the area cheered.  The problem was that we saw the cameras and there was easily 50 tanks and helicopters waiting for anyone to come out.  "Oh, my God..." 

"Oracle, the backup generator's power is back on."  Batman said. 

"Good.  Let's get you out there.  Head to the car and I'll get out- What?!  No way?!"  

"What is it?"

"A vulnerability in the militia's network.  Idiots.  I think I can hijack their drones."  She started typing into the computer, opening up program after program.

"Good.  Get ready for a fight."  He ended the comms.  

"Barb, how about I help Batman fight this one?  You've already done enough, and it gives me a chance to see how my coding skills are now."  I grinned.  

"Go for it, I'll help you if you need it."  

Bruce had the batmobile at the front of the gate, ready to go for it.  "Ready, Batman?" I asked. 

"Ready."

"Oracle and I will be right out there fighting alongside you."

"Five."

"Four."

"Three."

"Two."

"One."

"Let's finish this!"  The gate opened and this time, we were going to give it everything we've got.   It's time for this night to be over.  

And that's part 2 to the chapter!  Probably the 3rd to last chapter.  Wow.  Kind of amazing.  I feel bad for procrastinating so much and I'm so sorry.  On the other hand, the other story already has over 1300 words.  I started today.  Have a sneak peek of Just in Time, right now!

"Harley do enough to ya while I was gone?" He grinned maniacally while he tightened the ropes on Jason's wrists that bound him to the wheelchair. "I was hoping she would, it's the only thing she seems to be good at."

"But not to worry, Uncle J is back and better than ever!"

Jason couldn't cry anymore, he was numb. There was no feeling except pain for him.

"In a week we'll finish it all off. You'll be going on TV, Jason! Bats will see how you've been doing these past few months, like he ever cared." He muttered the last part.

"Even that girl you mentioned once or twice about, Y/N, maybe I'll send it to her!"

"I'll make sure you go out with a bang, Jason!" Joker left the room, and Jason couldn't help but smile at the idea of death.