Heyyy everybody!

Hey everyone!!  I have quite a few things to explore in this little note on Hurt.  

First, hOLY MOTHER OF GOD WHEN DID THIS REACH 6 DIGITS- 

I can't believe that this hit over 100,000 views on Wattpad.  Thank you so much for that!!  I'm so happy you guys enjoy this book, share it, reread it, and more.  I can't believe it's made it this far.  I was expecting nothing more than a few people to read it when I first clicked that "publish" button on here.  I literally tear up reading the hundreds of comments I get on here because I can't believe we have made it this far.  It's not just me here. 

All of you are a part of this very special thing we have.  You guys have put in the work of helping me edit, review, judge the book for what it is.  I can't thank you enough to those who have helped me correct spelling errors and grammar mistakes.  I can't thank you enough to those who help me write by commenting on how you enjoyed the chapter.  I can't thank you enough to you silent readers either who enjoy my book!  I love you all tons, or should I say 3000?  

Wrong fandom?  

Did I just start an uproar?  Quite possibly. 

I'll move on to the next thing. 

I know it's a long shot to be asking this but uh... Check this out here. 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/trip-to-france-2021?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1

That's a GoFundMe.  Yeah.  

I made this in hopes of possibly raising money.  I'm sure a lot of people understand when I say that my family does not have a lot of money.  The little that we do have is going towards a house.  I wouldn't be able to ask my parents to help me pay for a trip to France done by my school, especially when I have college coming up soon in my life.  

That's why I'm asking the internet for help.  

If you guys could even just pass this around it would mean a lot to me.  If you could donate, I think I'd have a heart attack honestly.  

And if you do donate, let me know!  I will write you a whole short story about whatever you want.  It's basically a commission.  The sky's the limit for you if you donate even just a few dollars.  

I hate to seem like a bother, really.  I figured I could try anyway though! 

Either way, there will be more.  I want to record a video this weekend hopefully where I can thank you all in the best way possible.  I don't think typing my thoughts out is enough.  I want to be able to show you all that there is a comic book nerd out there who is writing all of this, and she's very thankful for everything. 

Expect a video soon!  

Ta-ta for now.  I love you all 3000 <3 

And for those who are DC diehard fans: I love you all 2999 + 1 <3 

See, now it's not technically a Marvel reference ;)