Chapter 8

Alyssa's P. O. V

When I woke up, I went straight to the basement. I just wanted to comprehend what have been happening lately.
Everything was puzzling.

When I headed downstairs to the basement, I started looking for the box where the films and other stuff that may be informative, were stored. When I found it, I opened it and picked up a random film.

Fortunately, I found an old-fashioned film projector.
I inserted the film and turned the projector on.
The first thing that appeared on the projector screen was a happy family who consisted of; a blonde woman, a man and a cute little girl with blonde hair.

I smiled; I like that happy scenes.

But all of the sudden, it turned into a scene of torturing. The family were tied up to chairs and they had carton sacs covering their heads. Someone poured gas on them then threw a lighted match on them.

I winced as I watched the poor people being burnt.
After they turned into black rust, the camera was placed on the floor and a twelve-year-old looking boy came into view.

He then stood on a chair and tied a robe around his neck. He then pushed the chair and then he was hung there lifeless. In the last second of the film, I spotted a girl flying behind the boy. I was confused; this girl is the girl who attacked me yesterday. Even though she appeared for a spilt second in the film, I still could recognize her.

Then the film ended. I wanted to bring another film to play it but then mom came down.

“Alyssa? What are you doing here?” She asked while holding a bunch of clothes.

“Um.. Just checking my school project.” I lied. I didn't love lying but I needed to lie now. I can't tell her that I've been watching videos of people being tortured and killed.

“Can you do the laundry for me?” Mom asked me.

“Sure.” I replied, taking the clothes from mom. I went to the washroom and opened the washing machine. I poured some cleaning detergent in the washing machine then put the clothes inside and activated the machine.

When I was about to go out of the washroom, I found blood on the floor. I turned around and the blood was flowing down the washing machine. I wasn't so shocked or scared because this is what happens to me daily. But I also called mom's name because I wanted her to believe that I wasn't lying when I said that something is wrong with this house.

“What's wrong Alyssa?” Mom asked with worrisome and confusion.

“Can't you see the blo-” I pointed at the floor which was suddenly completely clean. What the hell?! There was just a pool of blood right here!

“Huh? There was blood on the floor seconds ago!” I said with my eyes nearly popping out of my head.

“Alyssa, you're just tired. Go and rest.” Mom demanded. I sighed and headed to my bedroom.

This is insane. How can't mom or dad see what I could see? Maybe I'm the one going crazy? But no, even Lisa told me she saw something supernatural. I just feel puzzled and helpless, like I have no-one else to help me or believe me. Everyone in this house thinks I'm a literal psycho, but why Chelsea acts normal in front of mom and dad and everyone! Why I'm the only one who sees this phenomena? I'll totally become crazy if I don't calm down.

I decided to check on Chelsea. When I walked into her room, she wasn't there. The window was wide-open. After I realized what could have happened, I ran downstairs as fast as possible. Dad was downstairs and he asked me why I'm running like crazy but I just ignored him. When I went out, I tilted my head to look above at the roof. There was Chelsea, on the cliff.

“Chelsea!” I shouted, starting to climb up to the rooftop. I could fall and break all my bones but I have to rescue Chelsea.

When I climbed up, I quickly caught her before she jumps off.

“Oh sweetie, why did you do that?” I asked her softly as I pulled away.

Didn't I tell you not to mess up everything and watch these films? Now you and your family are gonna suffer in the worst ways possible.

TO BE CONTINUED

HEY GUYS! This is another update! I know it wasn't so fun and enjoyable, but I'm trying to make it better.

So don't only read and please, Vote and comment! It's easy, just click on the star button to vote, and click on the 💭 button and write what you think about the story then press Post! I'll be really really happy to see the notification that tells me that you guys voted or commented.

So thanks for reading and bye guys 👋
See u later 👋 😍