Chapter 19

So this song has nothing to do with the chapter, but isn't it a little bit scary? Maybe it's just me, nevermind...

So many secrets is going to be unraveled in this chapter, hope you are enjoying the story :)

Alyssa's P. O. V

Heading to my room, I lay down on my bed thinking.

What will I do now? Will I be able to expel that vengeful spirit which have been chasing us? Or will I fail in accomplishing that goal? No, I have to success. I can't let my parents nor Chelsea down. I have to save my family.

When I was thinking, the window opened suddenly. I got up to close it and when I turned around, there was something unbelievable . . .

“Terra?”

Terra was sitting on my bed. I was stunned.

“Alyssa, you have to listen to me carefully. I won't be able to turn up to you again.” Terra said seriously.

I sat down next to her and nodded my head as a signal for her to start speaking.

“Alyssa, I'll tell you the truth.
Your parents who you've been living with and trusting in wasn't your real parents. Your real mother and father died in a car accident 5 years ago. Who you've been living with are the ones who adopted you when you and Chelsea were orphans. Those liars dabbles in witchcraft, and they cast a spell on you which erased your memory. Your real name isn't Alyssa, You're Kate. Their real daughter was named Alyssa, but she died from cancer 10 years ago. So they adopted you because they wanted you to become like her, but they never treated you well. They lied to you and forced you to believe that you are Alyssa. And the babysitter Lisa wasn't real, she isn't alive. That was Judy, Diana's poor sister. Judy was trying to warn you. Diana was the sinister spirit, she's the one who've been causing you all these troubles. And they were the ones who called to her.”

My eyes grew wider. I was speechless. I couldn't think straight, I couldn't believe anything. I was utterly dumbfounded.

“So my life has been a lie? So I was firmly forced to believe their nasty lies? So what now? I will live and die and rot with those dirty liars?!” I nearly shouted, unable to control myself.

“That's not what's important now. You've to save your sister, before Diana drags her to hell. You've to destroy the box, and the ring. Ask for help from my younger sister Irene, she's a bit unfriendly and rude but she's kindhearted. She'll help you. You've to get this over before 7 days.” Terra emphasised '7 days'.

I nodded my head in understanding. I'll do my best to rescue Chelsea, even if that requires sacrifice.

“Thank you, Terra. I don't know what would I do without you.” I said gratefully. She smiled and placed her hand on my shoulder.

“Don't give up, Kate. Fight for your rights.” Terra said before vanishing. I sighed softly and kept thinking for a solution.

I'll go to Terra's sister and demand her help. But what if she refuses? What I'm going to do? I think I'll have to try.

***
The next morning

Driving to Terra's house, was a long drive. After reaching Terra's house, I step on the doorstep. Sighing, I knocked on the door. No answer. I knocked again and this time, a young black haired teenager opened the door.

“Um, hi.. I'm Al-.. I mean I'm Kate Smith.” I said, fiddling with my fingers nervously. What if she refuses to help me?

She gave me a look which meant 'Cut to the chase'.

“Actually, Your sister Terra was a spiritual psychic and she has been helping me get rid of the demon which have been chasing me and my family. So-”

She cut me off. How rude.

So you came here to ask help from me and get me involved in your damn troubles, don't you?” She scolded, glaring at me.

My eyes shifted to a glare. I wanted to punch her but I tried calming down, I've have to be patient. For the sake of Chelsea.

“Please, Irene. your sister showed up to me from the other side and told me that you work in psychic reading too, right?”

She looked away and didn't respond to my question.

“Right?” I repeated.

She reluctantly nodded.

“So please help me, my sister is in danger.” I almost begged. She stayed silent for awhile, and I was a little hopeful that she would approve the idea of helping me out.

“So?” I asked for a closure.

She sighed and let me in.

“But if I'm going to die the same way my sister did then I'm expelling you.” she uttered, making me frown.

“Seriously, you have to help me, and you've to be fast. If you don't help me get rid of that sinister entity within a week, then Diana is going to haunt us . . . Forever.” I finished the sentence with fright building up inside my body.

“Did you just say Diana?” she inquired. I could remark the recognition that dawned on her.

“Yeah?” I say questioningly.

“Because she was my sister.”

CLIFFHANGER

hello guys! Did you enjoy this chapter? I hope so!

So the dead villain Diana happened to be Terra and Irene's sister! I know my story isn't so interesting and horrific, but you don't know what I have in store for you *inserts a winking face*

So don't only read,
Vote and comment.
Thank u 💜