Chapter 14

Alyssa's P. O. V

“Fine, I'll try. But I'm not really sure of the result.” Terra said. Wait, what does she mean by 'not really sure of the result'? Maybe she means the attempt would end up unsuccessful?

“Okay, go ahead.” Rose spoke up. Terra closed her eyes and sat there, like she was trying to contact the demon who have been chasing us.

Wow, she reminds me of Elise from Insidious.

“Who are you?” She spoke to something. I started feeling nervous and scared of what will happen next.

Suddenly, she started shuddering.

“Go away..” She murmured. She kept mumbling the same two words repeatedly, until her eyes fluttered open.

“I'm sorry, I can't help you.” Terra said.

“Please, I really need your help.” I begged again, but to no avail. I thought she was going to help me, but I thought wrong.

Me and Rose stood up, heading for the door. Before I leave, I said “Thank you.” and left.

When we went outside, it was already dark. Wait what the hell? It was 12:00 p.m when we arrived at Terra's house! How could night come so fast?

“Rose, what time is it?” I asked, raising an eyebrow in confusion.

She glances over at her watch and reply, “7:00 p.m...”

My jaw dropped to the floor. What the heck! How it is 7:00 p.m!? I swear I'm gonna go crazy. Everything is FREAKING ME OUT!

“Hey Ally, do you want a lift home?” Rose asked. I shook my head.

“No thank you, I'm gonna walk home.” I replied. We bid each other farewell then went our separate ways.

The cool air of the fall blows, making me feel refreshed. I shoved my hands into my sweater pocket, I tried to enjoy the weather and forget about everything that have been bothering me. Suddenly, I found a house which looked abandoned. Being courageous, I went inside. I turned my torch on and shone my way through.

Alyssa...

I turned around, but no one was there.

Loser...

I heard another voice call, followed by a giggle. Suddenly, the house started becoming new once again, like it was coming to life. The lights turned on, the manison totally became new and lively. The ripped wallpaper became new, the broken TV became fine, the ceiling and floor returned to life. It was like a vision, like someone wanted to show me something that happened in the past.

A woman came into view, she was pulling a girl from her hair. the girl was crying hysterically and trying to release her hair.

“Why are you doing this to me?” The girl sobbed.

“From now, you're John, not Diana. Understood?” The woman screamed, pushing the girl. The girl fell down on the floor, crying so hard.

“You're what?” She asked. The girl didn't reply so the woman kicked her in the stomach.

“You're what?” She repeated, more furiously.

“I'm.. I'm John, n-not Diana.” the girl stuttered. But why do I need to see these things? Maybe it's a hint or something?

Then the woman dragged the girl to a chair and started cutting her hair, until the poor girl was bald. I noticed another little girl with pigtails standing there by herself. Of course she was shocked to witness these violent scenes. Then suddenly all of them vanished, the only thing I could hear was someone pounding on a metal solid.

Alyssa..

“Hello?” I called out.

You'll gonna suffer for the rest of your life...”

I darted my eyes everywhere, feeling alarmed.

I hastily ran towards the door but it shut itself.

No need to run, Alyssa. I'll follow you everywhere.

“Leave me alone!” I cried. “Help! Help!”

I pounded on the door, hoping that anyone would hear me.

No one will hear you, Alyssa.
They all are useless,
But now its just you and me.

CLIFFHANGER

HEY GUYS! I know my story is weird and not so scary nor interesting, but this all I could do! But I hope you enjoyed the story!

So this story is going to end soon. But hold on there, there's many secrets and mysteries hidden. I will reveal them in chapter 19 or 20. So I hope you liked this short horror story.

Anyways, vote and comment,
Bye 👋