Raven's Disastrous Weekend

Sunday morning came with the sun brightly shining in my room. I opened my eyes but laid on my bed as I couldn't escape this house anymore. Guess what? My secret is out. Wow. It didn't even last a whole day.

I hear my door opening as Eliana walks in. "Good morning, little beast."

"Ugh. What now?" I mumble as I pull the cover over my head. "Just in case you were wondering. Or not. We are having breakfast by the pool. Get up and freshen up." She pulls the cover off me and forces me out the bed. She literally drags me into the bathroom.

I quickly take a light shower and don't bother washing my hair as I just washed it last night. I quickly brush my teeth and come out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around me. Only to see a nightmare early in the morning.

"What is that?" I know my expression is hilarious right now. "It's a bikini. What else does it look like?" she asks me as she stands there with one on, showing off her long legs. She wore a blue triangle bikini top with strings that was peeking through her long white coverup tied loosely around her waist. Well I'm telling you that did nothing to cover any of her curves and well her smooth looking cleavage.

"I am so not wearing that." I point towards her hand holding the piece of clothing. "What else are you going to wear then? It is very hot outside right now and we are going to be next to the pool. I'm wearing one so is Aya. What's wrong with you wearing it?" she raises her eyebrows as she waits for me to reply.

I got none. "My body is hideous compared to you guys. I'm not going to embarrass myself. You Lycans look like a model and I'm not going to stand in-between looking like a troll." I whine.

Eliana lets out a laugh. "Do you even know how ridiculous you sound right now?" she asks. "If that's your only reason, go and change." She hands me the piece as she makes her way to the door. "It's not like there's anyone to see what you are hiding." She says as she walks out, closing the door on me.

I just stand there with my mouth open, looking at the piece. What did she just say? That is very true though. It's not like there's anyone to see. I wipe off any excess water on my body then put the pinkish beige bikini on.

I'm glad it was a simple top with two thick straps, but it didn't have enough fabric to cover my whole breast. Some were peeking through the fabric. At least it covered the mark.

Let's see. Do people really wear this outside? This is literally a thong. Well almost. Half my butt is hanging off this high waisted bikini bottom. I look at my body in the full-length mirror in the walk-in closet.

This completely ruins the point of wearing huge t-shirts. It shows everything that I want to hide. My cleavage is almost spilling out. The barely there-bottom sits on my very tiny waist. When I turn to see my side, my round butt cheeks are on full display.

I close my eyes and sigh as I slump my shoulders. I huff out a breath and shake myself off. "It's not like there's anyone to see." I try to fool the reflection in the mirror that stares right back at me in disbelief.

I need to leave this room before I change my mind or before Eliana barges in and drags me out personally. I quickly put on a loose shirt which was meant to be a coverup. If only it wasn't so seer and so short. I could still fell my butt peeking through. I better not bend then.

I open the door and walk out as I decided my hair is better off in the high messy bun. But of course, a few lose strips manages to fall on my face and the back of my neck. When I'm at the bottom of the stairs, I try to button up the shirt but. Ravens. Oh Ravens.

Why in the god's name, a shirt doesn't have any buttons in them? I need to change. I quickly turn mid-step but unfortunately for me Eliana sees my glorious self.

"I see that you have finally decided to join us. Come on. Let's go." She tilts her head for me to join her as she stands by the side next to the glass door, leading to the outdoor pool.

"Do you think that I could go and umm..." I say it in a really low voice, desperate to run back to my room now. "What are you talking about? The breakfast is already out there and it's starting to get cold." She comes to me and literally drags me off the stairs and to the door.

During my struggle, I completely forgot to hold the piece of white fabric as we walked out the door. It went flying backward even though there was no wind. The speed we were walking was enough to do the job. My body that I was desperately trying to hide was on full display.

I felt a pair of hungry eyes on me. It was raking all over my body and I felt a shiver run up and down my body. But I refused to look his way. Finally, we arrived by the table filled with all the delicious food in the world. So, now even more than before, I refused to look at him. Unfortunately, Eliana deposited me right in front of him. Why? Now, he was staring at me even more openly.

I pulled the shirt up my arms as it had slipped past my shoulder when we stormed by and quickly tried to cover whatever I could. But I miserably failed. How could I cover anything with...with this... thing?

I don't care anymore. I'm hungry now. All this thinking is making me hungry. I grabbed a croissant from the basket filled with them. I put it in my mouth and did the biggest mistake by putting my head up. His eyes were so dark. The silver in his eyes seemed to have disappeared.

He watched me like a predator as he sat there, elbows leaning on the table. His fingers joined in a crisscross and his face on top of his crossed finger. If I didn't know any better, I would have thought that it was me he wanted to eat. Wholly, might I add.

I slowly bit the piece of croissant and started chewing it. His eyes followed the movement of my mouth and down my throat as I swallowed it. His jaws were clenched, and his knuckles were turning white.

Then I chocked on the stupid croissant as I stared coughing. I saw him hold out a glass of water for me and I saw concern fill his handsome face, his eyes back to the silver blue. I extended my hand to grab the glass, but I grabbed his hand and we both let go. The glass of water fell on the table and poured across. Luckily no body was dripping wet. Eww. That sounds gross.

Raven. Oh Raven. What are we doing? Get over yourself and get out of that head. A true Lycan only wants its mate. And clearly, I'm not it. So, slap yourself on the face and wake up.