Raven, His?

Silence.

Did he leave?

I turn to the side and place my ear right on the door as if it was doing any better than to hear the silence that filled the room outside.

Time passed and I just stood there.

"I... I'll- I'll give you five minutes to change." He mutters the words. If not for my incredible hearing I would not have heard him. "Not more." He says louder as I hear his footsteps fading and the door being shut.

Thank goddess. At least the door seems fine. I cannot say the same for the lock though. I release a deep breath and slowly pulled the door open.

I put my head out through the narrow opening and looked around. No one. Okay, and that's my cue to run. I dash my way to the closet holding the towel tightly on my chest. I go straight for the drawer full of lingerie and grabbed the first pair that was neatly put together.

As I put my legs through, I realised that I had chosen the most revealing pair of all. Why now? I didn't have time, so I just pulled if up my legs. I let go of the towel and clasp the matching white bra that barely hid any of my goodies. I ran to the other corner and grabbed the pair of grey joggers that was right on top of the pile.

With a lot of struggle, I managed to get both my legs in correctly and pulled it up my butt. Why is that when you've a ticking time bomb, the entire universe goes against you? Nope not this time, it says. I have lost my mind. I don't know where my tops are.

Just then I hear the door opening, I run to close the closet door but somehow end up slipping on my bum. "Ouch" I try to sit up, my elbow on the ground as I push myself up.

"Are you okay?" I look up to see him by the door now. But as soon as the words left his mouth, he's frozen by the door. His silver blue eyes that I have come to love goes dark. I hear a deep growl as he rakes the upper half of my body which is pretty much bare for his eyes to look. I mean come on, this bra is made of lace and with this white colour, you can practically see my nipples. And the position I'm in right now. Yeah. Let's not talk about that.

Raven, you have lost your mind. Hurry up and find a top.

I feel my cheeks go red. Then I push myself up and grab any t-shirt that comes to my hand which happened to be a fitting white top. Why is everything going so wrong today? I pull it over my head regardless. There you go. Done. If you don't care about the lace of my bra, nicely tracing the plain white top, then, yes. I'm dressed up.

When I look back up at him, his eyes are still on me or more like on my body. Oh, why? I quickly fold my arms over my chest and look at him with my chin held high. "So, what did you wanted to say?"

"What?" He seems to be out of his zone now. Good. "I said, what did you wanted to talk about?" I narrow my eyes at him. But he lets out a chuckle and walks to where I stand.

My straight composer starts to fail with every step he takes towards me. When he's just two steps away from me, I let go of my arms and lean back slightly. "Why are you coming so close?" His smell. It's making me lose my senses. But I let it be. I just breath him in. Just be normal Raven.

Now he has this mischievous grin on him. "Umm. What did you wanted to talk about?" I gulp as I fall deep into his silver pair of eyes. His eyes flicker to throat and back again to my eyes. "You. Us." He whispers in my ear, now bent down and leant forward. Way too close for him to hear my pounding heart.

"I-I...me...us...I mean-" he chuckles deeply as he retreats his body but is still bent so that he's looking at me in the eye. "By the way, why did you leave just now? I almost lost it when I didn't see you in my bed."

"I-I...thought that you would not like it when you see me there. I mean it's not like I went there by myself." I look down as I play with my fingers. "Someone probably played a prank. Must be Eliana." I mumble to myself.

"What was that?" he lets out a small confused laugh and I look at him. I love the way he laughs. He didn't used to smile or laugh before. But this morning, he's doing a lot of it. What has gotten into him? I mean it's not like I don't like it. I mean I love it!

He has the softest smile and the sweetest laughter. How could anyone not like it? Let alone hate it. I'll fight them.

"Anyways why wouldn't I like you next to me? I would love it." A low grumble like growl escapes his delicious full lips. Oh, Raven stop. But he sounds very much possessive. His face is now very serious too.

He slowly leans forward and puts his forehead on mine as he closes the distance between his hypnotising silver eyes and my own pool of green. He takes deep breaths in and out, almost as if he's breathing me in. Why though?

Regardless of my confused brain and my frantic heart, I take this opportunity to study his face. His clean-shaven jaws were a little chiselled now. But he looked sexy anyways. His golden lashes were long and thick as were his eyebrows but were perfectly shaped. His skin looked very soft and smooth. It made me want to rub my hand against it. Then my eyes flicker down to his lips. It invited me. I so much wanted to taste his lips right now. So very much. I lean into him.

For god's sake Raven, stop. What are you doing?

Suddenly I realise what I was about to do so, I push him hard on his chest. He takes a step back in shock but quickly composes himself. A warning growl comes from him as he now holds both my hands captive in his and pulls me against him. We are chest to chest. My breathing is very heavy and every breath I take, my chest rubs against him.

His eyes start to go dark while he growls yet another time. Why does he have a mood swing today? One second he's smiling and laughing while the next, he looks mad and keeps growling.

"Mine."