One Confused Raven

The smell of the ocean fills my being as I gain control over my consciousness. I feel something heavy on my chest and something draped over and around one of my legs. I feel tingles all over my body but mostly on my flat belly where something heavy lies on top, as well. No matter how hard I try to pull myself free of this weight, I cannot.

The only thing that is free is my right arm and right leg. I slowly open my eyes to the plain white ceiling and blink a few times. I rub my eyes to free myself of the sleep and bring my elbow to the side to lift myself up. But the only thing that moved was my right leg and my head but not much though as he was peacefully sleeping with his head on my chest with a white t-shirt on. What?

He laid there on my bed. With me. One of his arms under my head, acting as a pillow. His eyes were still closed, and I sensed that he was still asleep. He looked so calm. His messy bed hair made him look very handsome. And very sexy.

I looked down, tracing his delicious well-built body, then his strong muscular arm leading back to my own body which was very bare. My long t-shirt had ridden up during my sleep and bunched up a little below my breasts. My bottom half laid naked to the world with only my boxy underpants to save my sanity. There it lay, his palm, flat against my belly. In a very possessive manner? I could feel all kinds of tingles zapping me around.

Then one of his long legs which thank god, was covered with his black joggers unlike my very bare one, was wrapped over and around my left leg, completely trapping me. No wonder, I could not move.

But what was he doing here? What is he doing here? When did he come over? Why did he come over? Why is he sleeping next to me?

All these questions played on my head as I looked at his peaceful face. I need to get away. Now. I tried to pull myself free, but he wouldn't budge. Then suddenly, I felt his hold tighten on me as his arms now snaked over my belly to my waist and pulled me close. I once again fell flat on my back and he took this chance to pull his hand around my chest from underneath my head. He snuggled almost on top of me now. His face right on the centre of my chest.

I huff my breath as I felt him inhale deeply, now seeking the comfort of the hollow of my neck, tickling me a little. I try to shake him off me, but I stop for a second as I hear a deep growl. He was awake.

"What are you doing?" I asked him amidst my struggle, staring at the ceiling. He chuckles softly, "Holding you tight." His replies are very funny. Ha-ha. "I meant here. With me?" I fully stop struggling now.

"What does it look like? I'm trying to sleep here. Stop moving so much." He mumbles and makes no effort to move. I exhale loudly. "If you haven't noticed it's already morning now. Do you mind getting off me?" I push him once more. Yep not working.

"Anyways you have a room of your own. Go and sleep there, if you want to sleep so much." I bring my right hand and hit him on his arms as he chuckles again. "Nope. I would rather sleep here. It's much more comfortable. If only I knew earlier, I would have slept here from the very first day I came here." Then he rubs his head on my neck and lays still again. While I'm fisting my hands and holding my breath.

He's messing with you right now Raven. Don't let him. "Get off me." I'm literally shouting now. He puts his hand that was on my waist next to my head as he props himself up to look at my face. His blue eyes, very much silver against the morning light, like always, so hypnotising.

Don't look at me. I turn my head to the side to escape his burning eyes.

But he leans down and pecks my cheek. I suck in a breath and freeze, as he stays there. But he's not leaning his weight on me like before. I feel him smile against my cheek then he pulls himself up as I look back at him. Shocked. He grins and gets off me and the bed completely.

Now it's his turn to freeze. His eyes rake me hungrily. The silver in his eyes gets darker and his jaws clench. Then I look down at my body showcasing its bareness for him. I feel my cheeks go red and quickly sit up and pull my t-shirt over my knees as I bring them up to my chest. Now I sit there like a round ball.

His eyes follow my each and every movement as his body stays frozen. When he's finally able to tear his eyes off me, he closes his eyes and lets out a deep breath. "I'll see you downstairs." He makes his way out and mutters out something like, "You are going to kill me one day."

As he softly closes the door behind him, I pull my neck to see if he would come back. then after a few seconds, I haul myself off the bed and cool my very hot body with an ice-cold shower. It is even more needed this morning.

When I walk down to have breakfast, everyone is seated and seems to have started. I quickly try to go to the other side of the table away from him, but I don't reach far before I'm hauled backwards by his strong hands around my waist. Then I land on his lap as I miss my footing. Great. Just great.

He chuckles as he lands a kiss on the back of my head. I try to get off but his hold on me tightens, locking me to him. Again. All the current running throughout my bare arms as I wore a fitting lilac crop top and a white short. Why did I? Because you were feeling very hot remember. I try to justify myself. But I do regret my decisions now. I want to hide behind those baggy t-shirts right now than ever.

But seriously is nobody seeing this? His behaviour towards me. He's all touchy now. They don't care though. They just eat this breakfast as they have light conversation among themselves. Yeah. Ignore me, why don't you? While I'm suffering, you Lycan's enjoy your breakfast.

I huff and cross my arms. "Aren't you going to eat?" He asks right next to my ear making a shudder run through my spine. What?

He leans forward with me and reaches for a croissant while I grab his biceps tightly, so I don't bang my head on the table. I know I'm not going to but it's just reflex kicking in. He chuckles as he places the croissant in front of me now, gesturing me to have it.

I slowly pull my hands free of him and grab the croissant with one hand and lightly nibble on it. This is so awkward. I cannot be in the same space as him. "Eliana, are you driving today?" I look up to her, my face full of hope. Please. "Are you sure you don't want to rest? You can skip for as long as you like." She is concerned about me but I'm fine though. Really.

"Yep. I'm sure I don't want to rest. I'm completely healed anyways. So... are you?" I ask expectantly as she chuckles. "I am but I doubt someone is going to allow that." She looks behind me as he tightens his arms slightly. Not him again.

I try once again to unsuccessfully wiggle free of his hold and huff loudly. "Why are you so touchy, all of a sudden? Can you let me breath for a second? Please." At this point, I sound very desperate.

Don't get me wrong. I totally love it. I mean I love, love being in his arms. But it makes me get attach to him even more. I don't know if I can let go of him when I have to, if this continues.

"Wait. You mean to say you don't know yet." Eliana looks at us shocked. Her mouth open for the first time. "How can she not know? I mean you didn't tell her." Now what.

"What did you not tell me?" I turn my head around to glare at him but almost ended up bumping my head against his. So, I quickly turn back around to look at Eliana. Too close. Too close.

I feel him shrug his shoulder, "It's fun this way."

"I want to know too." He leans right by my ear as he continues to say, "If she really doesn't know or if she is trying to act like she doesn't." Okay. Now I'm truly confused. Somebody needs to explain everything to me. Like what are they talking about?

Eliana has an amused look on her face so does Elias as he leans his elbow on the table. Aya is just looking at me with disbelief. "What?"

Elias' chuckles, "She really doesn't know, does she?"

Aya huffs out a breath as she rolls her eyes and chuckles with him so does Eliana but hers is an overdramatic laughter. "What is so funny?" I huff out trying to sound angry.

"Leave her. Let's see when she comes around." I can hear him chuckle behind me too. I'm one heck of a confused Raven now. I do not understand these Lycans.