Raven Ready

His hand laid on my bare thigh the whole dinner, as the piece of the dress fell on either side of my legs when I sat down. Sparks danced around where his palm grabbed me. But I was content. Coming here was a good idea. That's what I think so far.

The dinner ended quite late at night. Now I was anxious to get off this dress and the killer heel. Thank god we were sitting down the whole time. Imagine having to walk around in these. Oh, how am I going to survive ball? I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

We were all standing by the door as we said our goodbye to their parents. They all retired to their own quarters, might I say. I sigh loudly after I knew they were far enough not to hear me. I lean my back against Lucas' solid chest for some support as his arms came around me. My poor feet.

"Can we just go now?" I was really tired, and I did sound tired too. Very much. I see Eliana go to Aya and take her off Elias' arms and she came to me to do the same. I bolted forward as she tugged my arm. "Okay then we can go." She smiles at the two equally confused brothers.

"Go where?" Elias questions as his dear sister had us both in her hands.

"Brothers go and sleep. I'll be stealing your mates away for the night. We have stuffs to do." I turn to her and narrow my eyes. What stuffs? I didn't know about this. I look towards equally clueless Aya, staring at Eliana. What could we possibly do at this time of night?

"Stuffs huh?" Elias' growls.

"Yep. I'll keep your mates safe until the ball. We'll see you there. Goodnight brothers. Sleep well." Her voice is full of sarcasm as she drags us towards the long hallway, leaving the two brothers growling after us. Well. I'm too tired to disagree.

Finally, we come up the stairs and another turn on the right and a few turns before we arrive in her room. I was too tired to notice anything other than the soft white bed at the corner of the wall which was painted in creamy white. I walk straight to it and fall on the bed as my back bounces a couple of times.

"This is heaven." I mumble as I kick off the heel and rolled over the big round bed which was comfy and fluffy due to the overly filled pillows around the centre. "I think I love your bed, sister. Let's have sleepover every night." I say pressing my face against her bed.

Aya comes and lays next to me as she playfully slaps my bare thigh. "Ouch."

She spreads her arms to her side and sighs. "It is actually quite comfortable." She comments agreeing with me. Eliana stands by the bed and looks at us before she gives a cheeky smile. She screams before she jumps in-between us.

"Oww." I whimper while Aya says "Eliana" to voice her discomfort. We both wiggle to either side to make space for her and the three of us lay on the bed looking at the brightly lit white ceiling.

"So" I mutter.

"So" Eliana says back.

"So?" Aya questions. We both turn to face her, sandwiching her body. "What are we doing now? You clearly said we have stuffs to do."

"Yes. I did say that. Hmm." Eliana thinks for a second before she looks at us one at a time. "What should we do then?"

I groan and fall back on the bed fully as Aya glares holes on Eliana's face. "So, you bought us here to do nothing when we could have been on our own bed sleeping." Aya accuses her. "I doubt you'll be sleeping." Eliana mumbles but her voice is very clear.

Aya's face goes red with embarrassment as I start laughing with Eliana. "Like you were going to do any different." She reaches over and hits my arm. "Oww." I say in between laughter. "We don't do nasty, sister. Well not yet."

Eliana leans on her elbow and turns to face me. "When then?" An equally curious Aya leans on top of Eliana's arm and looks at me expectantly. "So?"

"What?" I turn my head to glare at them. "When you doing the nasty?" Aya asks.

"We are so not talking about this." I try to close the topic. "Yes, we are. When are you going to let Lucas mark you?" Eliana ask looking very curious. "You know that a Lycan male has a very strong need to claim their mate as soon as they meet. They can't go long without marking them. They need a confirmation that their mate belongs only to them. Hence, the need to mate and mark. Lucas has been very patient you know."

I turn my head to face the ceiling, unable to hold Eliana's strong glare. "I know." I whisper. "You know that he loves and so do you. Don't make my brother wait too long, little beast." She puts her hand on my arm.

"I know." I whisper but a smile plays on my lips now as I turn to face them again.

"Oh my god. You would have if I didn't drag you here!" she literally shouts as Aya too screams. They are both upright now, seated on the bed, bouncing. "Shut up." I laugh.

"Well sorry to ruin your perfect night little sister." I roll my eyes at Aya. "Anyways, enough about me. Let's see your mark Aya. You have clearly been marked but I don't see any mark on your neck." I lean on my elbow and look up to her.

"So" Eliana is now smiling cheekily at her too.

Aya lays on her back once again and looks up. "A Lycan's mark doesn't necessarily have to be on your neck." She mumbles. "So?" I repeat.

She sighs before she pulls her dress up from the slit on her side. Then I see it. On the side of her hip. A bite mark. His mark. On her. A pang of jealousy hits my chest before it quickly dissipates.

Then she quickly sits up and gets off the bed, pulling her dress down in process. "Since we are going to be here, I need to shower, and I will also need a change of clothes." Aya puts her arms across her chest. "Yep, I think I might need one of those as well." I mumble.

"Don't worry sisters. I got you." She jumps of the bed and heads towards one of the closed doors. "Come." And that was the beginning of our night.

Eliana was so ready for this. She had a ton of clothes in all our sizes too. We all wore very sexy bikini as we spent hours in her huge jacuzzi. Just chatting the night away. We had facemask. She painted our nails, both mine and Aya's before she filled her own. We did everything a normal girl would on a sleepover. It was fun. I was in fact glad that I joined them on this trip.