Raven Meets The Royals

We closed our eyes when the sun shined through the glass window by the bed. We were too tired now that we had stayed up the whole night. I could feel my body shutting itself as the sun rose higher. And I complied to my body's need.

It's too noisy in here. I turn in the bed and pull the pillow over my head, blocking the sound and the brightly lit room. I don't want to wake up. I groan clearly voicing my annoyance to whoever was disturbing my sleep.

"Wake up little beast." I hear Eliana's voice close to me as I feel the pillow being pulled off my face. Then I feel a hand tug me up, making me sit upright. I groan again but I don't open my eyes. I'm so sleepy. "We only have a few hours before the ball starts. Wake up." She grabs both my shoulder and starts shaking me.

"We need to start getting ready." She shouts as I finally open my eyes to glare at her. Ugh. "You clearly said we have a few hours. Let me sleep some more." I try to fall back on the bed but her hands on my shoulder grabs me tight and pulls me back up again. "Oh no, you don't."

She's drags me out of the bed and pushes me towards the bathroom as I see Aya beside the door, towelling her hair dry, with the same annoyance clear on her face. Well, at least she had freshened up.

I pulled my head up and let the water hit my face as I stood underneath it, my eyes closed. The cold water awaked my senses. I felt sleep leave my body slowly. And I just stood there until they almost knocked the door open.

I release a sigh and slowly walk out the shower, wiping myself of the remaining droplets of water. And with a warm, fuzzy bathrobe on, I stepped out the bathroom to find a very angry Eliana who seemed to be already ready.

Even with that burning glaze in her eyes, she looked beautiful. Her long form-fitting golden dress, made her figure stand out even more. And the sheer golden material at the bottom exposed her long legs with a golden heel. Even when she strode my way, she did it so elegantly as the thick outer layer of her dress flowed behind her. "Wow."

"Now, you only have two hours to get ready, little beast." She sounds very much annoyed with me. "Isn't it more than enough?" Oh Raven, why do you even question Eliana when you know you can't win against her in this? She just gives me a glare and pushes me towards pain and suffering.

The whole two hours of suffering had made me tired and hungry. Nobody. I say, nobody had offered any sort of food to me since last night. I could eat another Lycan at this point. They kept pulling and pining my hair so much. I mutter my complains and showed my discomfort throughout but nobody seemed to care enough to be gentle as Eliana said we were running out of time.

I kept sighing and groaning throughout. I saw that Aya was ready too in her strapless red dress that hugged her figure while it flared out from the knees below. Her straight blond hair parted through the middle and fell on her back, showcasing her diamond earrings. You see, the goddess took her time creating these beastly beauties. They were gorgeous. I sigh again for the millionth time since they sat me on this chair.

And finally, they thought I was good enough to let me get up the chair, only to be pushed into the other room where there stood a mannequin in my dress. I just stared at it with my mouth slightly open. It was a beautiful white dress. The underlay of the dress was all lacy with flower patters all over. The top half was a strapless corset style with a short lacy pattern cuffing each arm. Then a white net lay on top of the lace embroidery from either side and around the back, leaving the front half to clearly show the stunning underlayer.

When I was by it, I felt the soft material on my hand. It was a really pretty dress. And I loved it very much. The same girls that did my hair helped me put on my beautiful dress and zip my back. With my hair in a neat high bun and just a few strands dangling on my sides, my upper half was bare. I look down to see my mark, very visible on my chest and very noticeable in this white dress.