Raven's Nightmare

Hey everyone, I was thinking of updating this tomorrow but I have a very impatient reader here ;) This one's for you @QueerKermit  Hope you enjoy it!

Someone needs to stop knocking on that door. "Amara. Open up." Eliana. Now what does she want? I peeled myself off the sheet and rolled over to the edge of the bed. Without opening my eyes, I head towards the door and open it.

Aya and Eliana pushes me in as I finally open my eyes. "What are you two doing here?" I ask groggily. "Remember you told me I could choose your outfits from now on. I came here just to do that. Oh, and I bought help too." She holds both her hand to Aya who looks equally excited.

"Don't you have a mate to hold onto you? Why you here, so early?" I look at Aya quite annoyed. "Dear Raven, you don't have to worry about him. He's already up and in the shower." She replies sarcastically. When did my sister change so much? "Even more of a reason for you to be there." I mutter as she shoves me into the bathroom while Eliana laughs hard, heading towards my closet.

I can see the beginning of my nightmare.

I'm dressed in a fitting lacy but decent white bodysuit with quite a low neck as it gives a peek of my cleavage. It has short sleeved that I don't mind. On the bottom, I'm wearing a matching white short with a bit of a ruffles at the bottom of each leg. It is shorter than the rest of the shorts that I have worn before, but it covers my butt just fine but accentuates the roundness of it though.

I'm presented quiet decently, I guess. I am wearing my yet another white shoe. And because I have work after campus, they don't get to say anything to that. As for my black wavy hair, I tie it into a low bun. But it didn't help me in hiding my exposed body. My hair such a contrast to my outfit. For someone who's trying to hide, I am showing quite a bit of skin nowadays. Okay, a lot. God help me. Or goddess even. Whoever is free, I guess.

Aya and Eliana are both wearing a dress today. Aya a short flowy white one that come to about her mid-thigh. While Eliana is dressed in a fitting blue midi dress with a slit that came about her thigh. Both with matching sandals. One very girly and one very elegant. Me on the other hand. Oh, Ravens.

Through the entire breakfast, I can feel his eyes on me. But I pretend like I don't care. But I do. I really do. It's hard. Miss Castellanos decided that today was the day she was planning on not driving, so she was on the car with Elias and Aya and forced me to ride with Lucas. To accompany him? Why?

The car is filled with a weird energy. The fifteen-minute slow ride seems to be an hour-long journey. His eyes are on the road and has a tight grip on the wheel. Almost like he's mad about something. Or someone. I don't know.

This is the quietest I have been in my life. Even when I didn't know how to talk, I would make more sounds than right now. So, I just sit there beside him with my eyes on my lap and fiddle with my fingers.

This is too much for me. I huff then pull my leg up and put my arms around it as I lean my head on it while staring at the front. I hear a growl beside me so, I lift my head and turn to look at him.

His almost black eyes look down my legs that is very bare at the moment before he turns his head around to face the front. "Put your legs down." He says through his gritted teeth. I do as he says but change my position in my seat so, I'm now sitting facing him, one leg crossed over another, leaning my body against the seat as I stare at him.

"Why do you hate me?" He turns to look at me then immediately turns back to the road. I'm still staring at him when he doesn't answer me back. "Why do you think that I hate you?" he asks blankly. Well there you go again, answering questions with questions.

I sigh. "Well, you don't look very fond of me." My eyes narrow at him. "Every time I'm around, your eyes always go black, you watch me like you want to kill me-" He lets out a low chuckle. "What? It's true though. You do look mad every time I'm around. Your jaws are clenched, your knuckles turn white." Then I point towards his jaws and knuckles. "See. Like right now. What did I do now?" I huff.

Silence fills the car once again and I turn back in my seat. He turns to the parking lot and stops next to where the three stands beside Elias' black car. Well there goes my chances of getting anything out of him. I grab my bag and turn to open the door.

"I don't hate you." He mumbles as he shuts the door getting out. I just freeze there. Did he just say he doesn't hate me? Or am I hearing things?

Okay?

I get out the car confused. "How was the ride, little beast?" I walk over to Eliana and Aya as Lucas is talking to Elias now. "Why would you do that to me?" I grumble at her.

"I see things didn't work out now well." She says to herself. Does she not know that he's right there and he can most definitely hear her? Or does she not care? "Didn't you get chance to sort things between you two?" Yep. She definitely doesn't care now, does she?

"I don't know what you are talking about." I mumble as I lean my head on Aya's shoulder as she pats my head lightly. She is most definitely smiling.

"Amara." I hear Emily yell. I turn over to look at her with Oliver of course, a few cars down. Is there anything going on between them? I mean they are friends. I don't know. Why would I want to get a headache over things that don't matter? "Hey, Emily. Hi, Oliver." I wave back.

"Okay, everyone. I really do have work this afternoon. So, I guess, I'll see you at home then." I turn to walk towards my human friends. "What time do you finish?" "Seven." I answer but keep on walking. "I'll come to pick you up."

I stop. Wait. What? I turn to look at him. "Why?" he just shrugs and starts heading to the building. "I can walk back or-" He just dismisses me as he waves his hand and keeps walking. Save me oh, Ravens.