The End For Raven

"Giving up already?"

One.

"Not a fighter anymore, are you huh?"

Two.

"You are nothing without your Lycan."

Three.

I felt his arms swing towards me as I let go. The earth beneath me rippled once again, breaking, melting the wall that protected everyone. Only to wave back up in front of me now. It slammed the Lycans hard and they ended up being sent back to another wall that has raised behind them.

The earth now lowered down and melted to the ground but not without sinking those Lycans who were on their knees now. The ground hardened itself as it trapped them. Their heads were my trophy.

I lunged on top of the muscular Lycan giving him no time. I grabbed his head and twisted it. But he was strong and I was weak. No matter how much strength I used, it was useless on this monster. Slowly the vines sprouted from the ground, laced with sharp thorns. It travelled up his body and slowly wrapped itself around his neck.

Blood flowed freely down his chest as the thorns punctured his neck. He was getting weaker. Then I used the last of my strength and twisted his neck fully. A loud pop filled the hall followed by equally loud gasps. His huge eyes stared into mine as I left him there to lay lifeless.

Not wasting more time, I twisted the other Lycans neck and now I stood in front of him. His eyes looked at me with complete terror. Confusion. Full of despair.

I slowly reached forward to hold his face on my hands that was very much humane. His body shaked with fear. Yes. I want to see that look on his face. I want him to fear me. I want him to never forget. My face. The face of the devil.

In a flash, I twisted his head behind him so, George too could see what waited him next. I wanted him to see his future. I wanted him to fear me too. I wanted him dead.

I slightly pushed his head back as he falls on his back with a thud. Now I stood tall before him as I looked down at him. He staggered a few steps back pulling my mother with him and a whimper left her mouth. Now I was really pissed off.

I turned to my side, to my father as the vines now sprouted from the ground beneath them. It travelled up their bodies, wrapping itself tightly around their necks, making them loosen their hold on my father. Blood started to pour down their body as the sharp thorns punctured their flesh.

They cried for help. They howled in pain. They pleaded. But there was no one to save them from me. No one. Not even the Lycan who command them.

Without the wall to shield the horror, everyone witnessed the scene. Their home had turned into a graveyard. For these Lycans. The once pure land had been tainted with blood.

I turned my eyes back to him. He was no longer safe. His shield was now completely broken into halves. He had nowhere to hide. All that was left of him was his empty threats.

"Stop it." His grip on my mother's neck tightened. "If you want to see your dear mother alive." I know his words held promises. This was his only way out. But that did not stop me. The vines around the two Lycans kept on tightening and coiling until their spines shattered. They too lay lifeless. Now there truly was no one.

My father was now ready to fight back. The herb was slowly coming out of his system. Soon.

I gave him an evil smirk of my own as I slowly walked up the stairs to the podium. "Do-don't come near me. or I will-"

"You will what?" I taunt him as I snarled back. "What will happen to your dear mate? Uncle?" The word spat out of my mouth like venom. "Don't do anything I wouldn't." I threatened him.

Unaware of the meaning behind my words, he turned around to see his mate who was now tightly wrapped around by vines. He let go of my mother as a loud gasp leaves his mouth. And my father takes this opportunity to snatch my mother from his hold. Then they disappear from the podium down to where the rest watched the thriller unfolding.

They were safe now, with the rest. Safe. My heart finally calmed enough.

Despaired. Devastated. Defeated.

He fell on his knees in front of his mate. He felt helpless as he looked at her. His mate, Anna, looked back at him with dread. Her face soaked in the puddle of her own tears. Her eyes pleaded her mate to save her. Now he finally knows how it's like to feel helpless. Powerless.

This satisfied my heart. It no longer craved his blood anymore. His despair was enough to feed my hunger. Then I made the biggest mistake of my life.

I turned my back to my prey.

A hunter left its back open.

A slight distraction is all it takes.

To hunt or to be hunted.

I feel a sharp canine piercing through my flesh.

He got me.

His mouth on my throat. My eyes go wide with shock and my extremely weak body hanged limp as he clamped his canines deeper into my neck. His hands on my shoulder is the only thing that's holding me up.

I see movements across my now fuzzy vision. Then I feel someone trying to get him off me but his hold on me is too strong and too deep. I feel searing pain on my shoulder, travelling to my neck. It burned me. He burned me. But no words left my lips.

When he finally let go, I feel air blow into my open flesh, warm liquid oozing down my chest and my back. I felt myself falling.

I saw his head being ripped off his body, but he had this victorious grin on his detached head with a huge chunk of my flesh still on his mouth. But I was content. George was now dead.

Someone caught me before I hit the ground. Warm hands gently wrapped around me. Soft tingles zapped my body. I was in his arms. He gently lay my head to rest on his arm. So comfortable. I start to close my eyes.

"Koraki. Open your eyes please." He's screaming in my ears, but it sounds soft and soothing. Like a lullaby. I blink my eyes a few times, struggling to keep them open. "Keep them open please. I love you." I see tears raining down his face.

Please don't cry. I too cannot bear to see you cry. I want to say it, but I can't. I cannot move my lips. I cannot command my body anymore. It feels foreign. Like I don't belong in this body anymore.

I feel people's presence around me but the only person I care enough to look at is his. Him. Lucas. My love.

In my mind, I'm smiling as I give in to the heavy eyelids that tried to hide his face from me.

I know that the story of Raven was coming to an end.

It was the end for Raven. I can barely feel my body. I know that my head and my body are barely connected to one another.

But I had no regret. Everyone was safe from him now. He was dead. And I got to close my eyes on my mates' arm. I was happy. I was at bliss. There was no pain. I felt myself losing the battle against my conscious.

I felt defeated as the darkness surrounded me. All the voices now muted. There truly was no more for me. For Raven.

This was the end for Raven.

Hey beautiful people!! The story of Raven is coming to an end. Thank you for being with me so far.