Raven - If Only

The knock on the door and Eliana's loud voice breaks me out of this trance. I get free of his hold and sit up on him, my legs on either side of his waist as I look at the door. "You know, I quite like this position. You look good from down here."

I turn around to glare at me, only to find him smirking as he's eyeing my butt that's only covered with a black booty short. I gasp in shock at his comment. Then I hit him hard in the belly as an oof escapes his mouth and get off the bed. I hurriedly put on his t-shirt that lays on sofa by the window as I only seem to be wearing a short and a fitting cami top. Not fair, he's always fully clothed while I'm almost naked. Every time. What is he trying to hide? Not the time, Raven. Then I run for the door.

Eliana was about to knock on my face when I quickly pulled open the huge wooden door. She stops mid-air and smiles at me. "Hey, there little beast. I have come to collect you now. Hurry up and get dressed. Unless you want to walk around in that." She glances down at my body and smirks.

I cannot deal with these Lycans anymore. I hear a growl coming from Lucas who was now on his elbow and glaring holes at my body. "I would love to save some poor Lycan's lives. So, I'm going to go in and get dressed. Give me fifteen minutes."

She holds her hands up and walks away with a smirk just as she replies, "Fine by me."

I quickly walked into the bathroom. I could feel his eyes on me, but I didn't say anything. My time was ticking. I took a quick shower and dried myself. Then I realised that I had forgotten to bring a spare change of clothes with me. Kill me now. Oh, boy.

I barely have five minutes left so; I wrapped a dry towel tightly around my body and hold it secure in its place before I slowly pull the door open. Soon as I stepped out, his eyes burned upon seeing me. It got dark as he clenched his jaw. I look around me trying to get any clue on where my clothes might be located but with no luck.

So, I turned my eyes back to meet his dark eyes as I gulped nervously. "Umm. Do you know where my clothes are?" But he doesn't reply. He's too busy looking scanning my body with his dark hungry eyes. I need to get dressed before Eliana barges in us. "Lucas!"

His eyes come up to my face. I raise my brows at him. "Clothes." In an instant, he's in front of me. His arm around me as the other holds me by the back of my neck, slightly tilting my head up for him. He leans down and kisses the base of my neck, making his ways up, licking, sucking, breathing me in.

The sparks flowing through, makes me a puddle of mess. I wanted him. Just as much as he did. I wanted to tell him that I was ready to be his. To be marked by him. To be his only.

I shiver with his touch and almost forget about what I wanted from him. I guess not now then. "Lucas" I whisper huskily, breathing heavily, eyes fluttering close, trying to push him away. "My clothes." He growls, a sign disapproving my gesture to push him away.

"Lucas" I say it more strongly now. He growls again, before he finally stops biting my ear softly. He sits his head on the base of my neck, his face turned on my neck. He takes deep breath of my scent as he slowly calms down.

His now silver eyes look at me with no sign of his Lycan but still full of hunger. "The things you do to me, Koraki." He whispers huskily as he lightly nudges my forehead with his. "It's already in the closet, the second door." But I don't hear anything. He's too close. Way too close. And I'm almost naked. Thank the lord at least he is still fully clothed.

The knock on the door makes him growl again as he turns his head towards the door. "Give her five minutes, Tessa." He pecks my lips lightly before he heads towards the bathroom muttering something like, "I'm going to need a cold shower now." Huh?