Christmas and dart guns

Christmas eve

Ziva was overwhelmed. They had planned this big family Christmas eve party with everyone and she was clearly late on her preparation schedule. She got out of bed later than she had planned, courtesy of her husband's libido and Adam had been pretty unruly this morning. After breakfast she had started baking some christmas cookies. It was without counting on her food lover of a husband and son that kept stealing the cookies just as they were out of the oven. She had kicked everyone out and the kitchen was now forbidden for the rest of the day.

She put the last plate in the oven and checked at the clock on the kitchen wall. Right on time. She let out a long sigh of relief. After all, maybe she will have enough time to take a relaxing bath before everyone arrives.

She heard some fuss coming from the living room. She opened the door leading to it and yelped as a foam dart crashed on her forehead followed by a rumble of footsteps. She looked around. The living room was looking empty. She walked further inside and spotted a foot sticking out from behind the couch. She squinted her eyes and walked to the couch.
As she walked around the couch she discovered her husband, son and oldest daughter huddled up next to each other, the three of them heavily armed with foam dart guns. She put on her most serious face and asked as she waved the dart:
"Who does this belong to ?"
The three of them looked at her with innocent grins. Tali pointed at her brother, Adam pointed at his father and Tony looked at both his children with astounded eyes. He finally pointed at Chewie in his dog basket. Ziva looked at him with her usual 'really Tony ?' face.

Ziva smiled and said:
"You better clean that mess before people arrive, I'm gonna take a bath. Nobody gets inside the kitchen !"
She walked to the stairs when a new dart crashed on her back. She instantly froze and gasped. The giggles that followed it convinced her that this was a declaration of war.
She turned and said:
"Fine, you better run because I'm going to get you"
Tony yelled:
"Hurry, run, run ! She's coming"
Tali and Adam screamed as they all rushed out from behind the couch to run through the house while they were chased by Ziva.