Part Twenty Two

Kiara's pov/
As the sun shone through the gaps in my bed blinds, I had no choice but to wake up. I grabbed my phone from my bed side cabinet and the time read 09:57am. Not too bad then. I wasn't the laying in type so that was pretty late for me. But then I remembered, it's my birthday. It made me more excited, not because of the fact that it was my birthday, but that I could see boggo again. I knew it had only been a day but it felt my longer as we exchanged a couple of words yesterday.

Deciding to freshen up, I ran myself a nice bubble bath with a bath bomb that smelt like lavender, and turned the bath water a light-ish purple. Letting myself soak in the bath for about 20 minutes, I decided to get out as my fingers got very wrinkly. I wrapped the white towel around my before leaving the bathroom and going back to my room. Thank god I didn't have to dry my hair though as that would have taken ages. I picked out a pair of ripped jeans and a vintage style t-shirt. It look me no longer than five minutes to get changed. Quickly, I brushed my hair.

As I went to grab my mascara to liven myself up a little, I heard Ethan muttering in the living room.
'Shh be quite mate. I know she's awake but she doesn't know you're coming here.' Deciding to ignore what I had heard Ethan murmuring about, I put my mascara on. I made my bed, which only consisted of putting my duvet much neater on my bed. Also, I put my clothes that had been freshly washed yesterday away and I really wasn't in the mood to do so yesterday. I felt my phone ping and it was the girls chat.

Girls🤪

Talia😚
Happy birthday Kiara!!

Freya😗
Happy birthday bish

Gee💙
Happy birthdayy

Aw thanks guys!

God I loved them girls. As I stupidly forgot to put my phone on charge last night,  and thanks to my phone for not telling me that I only had 10%, I put my phone on charge. As I flopped back  onto my bed I heard Ethan knocking on the door.
'Come in.' I said as I ran my hand through my hair.
'Happy birthday.' He said coming in with a cup of tea, my favourite.
'Thanks E.' I said taking the mug from his hands.

'Oh you know what I can't be bothered to wait.' Ethan said after I had finished my tea.
'Wait for what?' I asked confused.
'Oh never you mind. You will find out in a minute or so. I'll be back.' Ethan said walking out of the bedroom. Within a minute, Ethan had come back.
I left my mug on my bedside cabinet as Ethan sat next to me.
'Come this way.' He said leading me out of my room.
'He was getting all nervous for some reason but surprise.'  Ethan said as I opened my eyes to see Harry, with the biggest smile on his face.