Part Nineteen

Kiara's pov/

By the time we finished the film, which Cal loved, it had got to 5am. And I was shattered. 

'Kiara are you coming back to the apartment?' Ethan asked, actually looking at me for once. 

'Probably yeah, I'm so tired.' I replied laughing a little. Ethan went to the bathroom so it was just me, Harry and the two Cals.

'Did you guys think Ethan seemed a bit off?' I asked as I tied my shoes. 

'Ummm.' Freezy said looking at Lux, as if they both knew something. 

'I don't think it's in our place to tell you.' Lux butted in, nervously laughing. 

'Okay then.' As I finished tying my shoes, Ethan had come back. 

'Ready?' I asked Ethan. 

'Yep.' He replied. I said goodbye to Harry and gave him a kiss. I waved goodbye to both Freezy and Lux as I closed the door. 

'Are you good?' Ethan asked as we went into the lift. 

'Yes I am but I know for a fact something is up with you. You only at like this when something is wrong.' 

'Is it alright if I tell you when we get back to the flat?'

'I mean yeah sure.' That confused me. What did he want to tell me? The two of us got into Ethan's car and drove back to him. Seeing Ethan down always tended to make me upset when we were teens, I guess that has never left.

'Now I think something is up with you.' Ethan said whilst laughing. 

'Remember when we were in school if you were upset, i'd be?'

'And vice versa.' That made us laugh a little. Recently, I hadn't spend a lot of time with just Ethan, so this was nice. 

'And just like magic we appeared in the starbucks drive thru.' Ethan said laughing, this was an inside joke we've had for years. 

'Let me buy this E.' I said pulling my phone out ot pay with Apple pay. 

'I know you wont give in so i'll have to let you.' I ordered a cold brew and Ethan got a hot chocolate, with marshmallows of course. We drove back to the flat, got in the lift, and into the apartment. 

'Ethannnnn.' I said flopping on the sofa. 

'Bloody hell what is it?' Ethan said sitting beside me.

'Can you untie my laces, they are in a knot.' 

'Sure.' He said smiling, that smile always got me. 

'I have load of energy considering i got no sleep.' I said as we both scrolled through social media.

'Same actually.' He replied. We spend a little while on our phones, not doing anything of any interest. 

'Anyway what you want to tell me?' I asked as I put my phone on charge. 

'Before I tell you, do you promise you wont hate me?' 

'Unless you've murdered someone,' Ethan just blankly looked at me, 'I know you wouldn't have done that. Anyway go on.' 

'Ok so'