Part Twenty Nine

Kiara's pov/

I woke up in my bed, in Harry's arms. I had a terrible sleep last night. I couldn't help but think how annoyed Harry seemed after we saw Josh last night. 

'Hi bog.' I said kissing his forehead. 

'Hey.' Harry replied in his deep morning voice. 

'I'm going to get myself a bowl of cereal do you want some?' Harry asked sitting up. 

'Sure.' I replied. Harry poured us both some cereal and we sat on the sofa eating it whilst watching a random Youtube video. 

'Are you alright Harry?'

'Um oh yeah I'm fine.'

'I know for a fact something is up. What is it?' 

'Why didn't you tell me you dated Josh before?'

'I just never put two and two together. I haven't seen Josh in a few years before we met, so when you shoed my pictures of you and your family he looked different. I'm sorry.' I said whilst over frowning. 

'It's alright.' Harry said giving me a hug. 

'Did you have a good birthday though?' 

'Yes it was so fun. OH WE NEED TO SPEAK TO ETHAN ABOUT THE WAITRESS.' I said getting  excited. 

'When I texted him last night, I said you'd want to go and see him about it.' 

'yay.' I said smiling. The two of us got ready, Harry let me borrow a pair of his Sidemen Clothing shorts, and one of his hoodies. They were matching, which I thought looked quite good. 

'Right let's go Harrrrrrrry.' I said jumping on his back. 

'Alright then.' He said as he closed the door before running down the hallway of the apartment block. 

'Can I just say you two look adorable.' Josh said practically coming out of no where. 

'Can you take a photo?' I asked. 

'Sure.' Josh said taking my phone from my hand.