Part Nine

Harry's pov/
The rest of the date went amazing, we talked about a lot of stuff. We got to know eachother really well. Kiara also told me about some funny stories of Ethan when he was growing up. Can't wait to tell the other boys too. The waiter came with our bill a little later.
'Harry let me pay some.' Kiara said.
'Nooo i'm paying.' I said, there was no way I was letting her pay on the first date.
'Ok that will be £345.50 please.' The waiter said. I put my pin number in and it went through.
'Thank you so much Harry.' Kiara said as we walked outside.
'Could we go to starbucks?' She asked me.
'Anything for you.' I said closing the car door. I really liked this girl but I didn't know how to tell her, Ethan said he would be happy if we dated, but I know he would be so weird about it at first.

Kiara's pov/
I insisted on paying for our drinks at starbucks, we went through the drive thro as there was no queue for it. I got a caramel frappe and Harry just got a latte. We drove back to the apartment block.
'Come up to Ethan and I's apartment, Simon will be there too.' I said, as Harry locked the car. As there was a mirror in the lift, we took a few photos together.

@wroetoshaw tonight was fun @Kiaraaaa

@Ksi the ultimate couple, even better than #ksimon
> @miniminter I feel so offended 😂but honestly they are

@Ksi the ultimate couple, even better than #ksimon > @miniminter I feel so offended 😂but honestly they are

@Kiaraaaa 'Wait bacon and sausages come from the same animal?' - Harry Lewis @wroetoshaw

@wroetoshaw I didn't say that....
> @Kiaraaaa 😂🥺

I knocked on the door, and I heard Talia shout,
'THEY ARE BAAAAACK.' Ethan came to answer the door.
'Ooooh hello love birds.' He said as we came back inside.
'Sooo how was it?' Simon asked.
'So funnnn.' I said as Harry put his arm around me.
'Was it a good first date?' Ethan asked.
'Wait it was your first date?' Harry said looking at me.
'Yess did I not say?' I said laughing, then laying on his chest.
'Aw you two honestly.' Talia said.
'Guys I've had to deal with Talia and Simon all evening, and now you too.' Ethan said laughing.
'Are you two dating then?' Simon asked.
'Not yet.' Harry said, pulling me closer.
'Oooooooh.' Everyone else went. We all talked for a while until it got to about 1am.
'Do you want to stay here tonight?' I asked Harry.
'Sounds good. Wait I need to get something from my apartment. I'll be back in five.' Harry said.
'See you in a minute bog.' Ethan said.
'You really like him don't you.' Ethan said, Simon and Talia left a little while ago.
'Yes I do.' I said, I was obviously blushing as Ethan HAD to point it out didn't he. Harry came back two minutes later.
'Come on then.' I said to Harry as we walked down the corridor.
'If I hear noises.' Ethan said going into his room. We walked into my room and sat on the edge of bed.
'Imma go get changed.' I said taking my jacket off.
'Wait put this on.' Harry said handing me his hoodie.
'Thank you.' I said to Harry, giving him a quick kiss.
'You had to do that didn't you.' Ethan said walking past, I obviously forgot to close the door.
'OMG ETHAN GO AWAY.' I said going into the bathroom to get changed, could I have a boyfriend soon?