Part Twenty One

Kiara's pov/ 

I had fallen asleep on the sofa, looking like a burrito as Ethan called it. Just when my dream about one direction hit the climax, Ethan had to wake me up didn't he. 

'Yo Kiara.' He said as I sat up and rubbed my eyes. 

'You had to wake me up when my dream got to the good bit didn't you.' I said as I retied my messy bun. 

'Wow I'm sorry. Anyway I was going to order myself some shake shack do you want any?' Ethan said sitting beside me. 

'Ooh if you don't mind.' I said smiling. 

'I'm guessing it will be the usual?'

'Of course, it will never change.' 

'Oh by the way Harry called you twenty minutes ago.'

'Ohh I'll call him back.' I said getting out my phone. 

'Don't worry about that,' Ethan said rushed, 'He's uh gone out shopping will Lux and Freezy.' Ethan said as he finished ordering our food. 

'Oh ok. I'll just give him a text though.' I said smiling. 

Bog :)

Heyy boggo

Hii 

Umm Harry guess what tomorrow is

your birthday :)

ETHAN TOLD YOU DIDN'T HE

noooo I just knew. Anyway about that i'm busy sorting some uh things out tonight but I can see you all day tomorrow

Oh ok i'll miss you :((

So will i bub so will i :((((((((((((

'Aww bub i'll miss youuuuuu.' Ethan said making kissy noses behind me. 

'Oh Ethan shut up.' I said as I buried my head in my hands. 

'I hope he's not up to anything odd or weird. It's unlike boggo to not see me in the evenings.' I said as Ethan's phone went off. 

'OH shit.' Ethan said laughing. 

'What's up?' I said wiping the lonely tear that Ethan luckily didn't notice. 

'You know the hoodie you're wearing?' He asked as he put his phone in his pocket. 

'Yes I do as I am sort of wearing it.' I laughed off. 

'That one is meant to be for Talia and uh you should already have yours.' He said with a nervous sweat. 

'Ohhh okay.' I took the purple hoodie off, handed it to Ethan, and put Harry's back on. 

This put me in a right mood. First of all why was my own boyfriend acting so sus. Adding to that, one of my best friends too. 

'Imma just chill in my room.' I said to Ethan as we finished our shakeshacks. 

'Okay you know where I am if you need me.' He said as I turned into my room and spend the rest of the day and the evening cuddled up in my duvet sobbing at romance movies. Especially Love Actually.